ADVERTISEMENT

5 year old found dead in hot car in Omaha - Foster Mom charged

gohawks50

HB Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
I usually feel some sympathy for parents that accidently leave their child in a vehicle on a hot day. This case is different. There is surveillance camera footage showing the foster mother returned to the car several times during the day before finally authorities were called 7 hours later. I wonder if he was dead before she even went to work.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
I usually feel some sympathy for parents that accidently leave their child in a vehicle on a hot day. This case is different. There is surveillance camera footage showing the foster mother returned to the car several times during the day before finally authorities were called 7 hours later. I wonder if he was dead before she even went to work.

Screw the wasted courts costs and prison space on her, roast that b* in an industrial-sized oven.

Eye for an eye.

Reactions: gohawks50

Was it that fancy Suburban the kid was left in?

Gotta have them fancy SUVs vs actually paying for a sitter, I guess.... 👀

Was it that fancy Suburban the kid was left in?

Gotta have them fancy SUVs vs actually paying for a sitter, I guess.... 👀
Strap her a$$ in that SUV so she can go out the same way. F that biatch, off her too. No mercy for people that harm children and animals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT