www.livecoinwatch.com
Standing+Forward+Fold.jpg
Legs+up+the+wall.jpg
Savasana.jpg
Downward+Dog.jpg
Child$!27s+Pose.jpg
Happy+Baby.jpg

Very nice.

I dated a chick in college with HUGE cans. Whenever we had sex she would hold them. She said they hurt to bounce up/down. I was always like WTF??

It was always fun undoing that bra, it was like a damn breaking and those things would come spilling out!

Longtime reader. First time writer. I’m a sophomore at a large Midwestern university. Last week ...

This thread reminds me I haven’t visited r/moundofvenus in awhile. Brb

Before proceeding to the performance of asanas, it is important to bring thoughts into balance. Sit in a comfortable position with a straight back. As you inhale, fill the stomach with air first, then the chest. At the end of the inhalation, lift the collarbones, exhale, release the stomach and chest from the air, and lower the collarbones. The breathing cycle activates the parasympathetic nervous system. The person calms down. For asanas to be as effective as possible and not traumatic, it is necessary to synchronize movements with breathing. For example, in deflections, you inhale, and on exhalation, you tilt and relax. A lot depends on the convenience of your clothes, socks or shoes.

I came up with a stretch years ago to stretch my back which I found out is called downward dog pose in yoga. So I independently invented a famous yoga pose. Csb.*
Edited to note I co-invented child’s pose, not downward dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Before proceeding to the performance of asanas, it is important to bring thoughts into balance. Sit in a comfortable position with a straight back. As you inhale, fill the stomach with air first, then the chest. At the end of the inhalation, lift the collarbones, exhale, release the stomach and chest from the air, and lower the collarbones. The breathing cycle activates the parasympathetic nervous system. The person calms down. For asanas to be as effective as possible and not traumatic, it is necessary to synchronize movements with breathing. For example, in deflections, you inhale, and on exhalation, you tilt and relax. A lot depends on the convenience of your clothes, socks or shoes.

Let me simplify this since this is HORT, Look at dat azz

yoga-pants-hot-girl.gif

ADVERTISEMENT