ADVERTISEMENT

6500 of Louis Lerner's Lost Emails Have Been Found

73chief

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2002
The Treasury Department's Inspector General have found 6500 emails from IRA employee Louis Lerner. It had been previously claimed that these emails were lost due to a hard drive crash on Lerner's computer. The emails are from the years 2010-2012 at the height of the IRS targeting of Conservative groups.

Oops.

The Treasury Department's Inspector General have found 6500 emails from IRA employee Louis Lerner. It had been previously claimed that these emails were lost due to a hard drive crash on Lerner's computer. The emails are from the years 2010-2012 at the height of the IRS targeting of Conservative groups.

Oops.
Good. I hope they make the contents public (unless, national security issues arise).

So these are from 2010 to 2012 and her computer crashed in 2011? Do they know yet how many of these are new?

tumblr_li6mh3cMJi1qeplj6o1_400.gif

Last edited:
I would be very curious to hear more about the circumstances surrounding the discovery of these lost emails. Specifically, how can we be assured that these found emails have not been scrubbed to remove any damning content over the past, what, 18 months or so?

I never believed that they could really be lost and I am quite skeptical now that they have been found until someone that isn't neck deep in the corruption with Lerner, et al, can validate that they are a true and complete record.

I would be very curious to hear more about the circumstances surrounding the discovery of these lost emails. Specifically, how can we be assured that these found emails have not been scrubbed to remove any damning content over the past, what, 18 months or so?

I never believed that they could really be lost and I am quite skeptical now that they have been found until someone that isn't neck deep in the corruption with Lerner, et al, can validate that they are a true and complete record.

Fair point.

Oops.

I still think that the solution is to put HER in jail ... and for a very long time; 15-20 years or so.

If she decides later to make some sort of deal, let her work that out for herself. She is not going to provide any help for anyone until she discovers that all of her friends and allies have no interest in protecting her, or that all of her public support evaporates and she is forgotten about.

She seems to think that falling on her sword is somehow heroic, so let her discover that she is no hero.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT