ADVERTISEMENT

Brok85

HR All-State
Dec 11, 2011
Just wondering, is there some inside joke about ”69”? I know what it means but it’s like every time the number appears anywhere, somebody responds “69”!!! Some go as far as referencing it with no context, such as predicting the number of points a team scores. Or at work recently a couple of young guys were huddled in front of a computer giggling like schoolgirls. They call me over and say “look!” pointing to the number appearing 69 on the screen. I said what about it, and they reply “you don’t know, you don’t know!?”

Almost seems like something millennials think they invented on the internet.

Just wondering, is there some inside joke about ”69”? I know what it means but it’s like every time the number appears anywhere, somebody responds “69”!!! Some go as far as referencing it with no context, such as predicting the number of points a team scores. Or at work recently a couple of young guys were huddled in front of a computer giggling like schoolgirls. They call me over and say “look!” pointing to the number appearing 69 on the screen. I said what about it, and they reply “you don’t know, you don’t know!?”

I read your post 69 times and I’m still giggling.

I think the vast majority of the times I've heard it it was out of context. I know at school it was never used in context because I did sex ed at a Catholic school and then a more thoroughly Christian public high school. Do they teach 69 in sex ed at large public schools?

3f43vq.jpg

I think the vast majority of the times I've heard it it was out of context. I know at school it was never used in context because I did sex ed at a Catholic school and then a more thoroughly Christian public high school. Do they teach 69 in sex ed at large public schools?
Yes, they teach it as an alternative to help prevent teen pregnancy.

Reactions: torbee

Are you 69 years old?

Reactions: unIowa and ping72

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

Reactions: ping72

That's what she said.

Little known fact: if you have a Twitter account , tweet something with 69 and voila you will be a bit that retweets every single tweet with 69 in it

WSCR "The Score" has a running bit with the number 83. I have no idea what it means or how it originated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT