ADVERTISEMENT

70 percent of Americans believe the Supreme Court puts ideology over impartiality.

Last edited:
Americans can see a SCOTUS that kicks the can down the rode on difficult cases, and leaks decisions on cases they should have never taken. This SCOTUS has less scruples than any in the past. SAD!
What cases have they decided wrongly, in your opinion, and why?

50% of Americans have less than average intelligence.

I wonder what percent of Americans can name 5 of the 9 Justices.

Heck, we had multiple threads here just yesterday that wrongly characterized the Murthy decision.
Irrelevant question is irrelevant.
The legitimacy of the SCOTUS is wrapped in the belief of the people that they are neutral arbiters. The people seem to be of the opinion that ideology drives decisions. Having Alito and Thomas gorging themselves at Leonard Leo and Harlan Crow's trough makes the court even less legitimate. Having kooky wives makes people wonder if they are kooky themselves.

Heck, we had multiple threads here just yesterday that wrongly characterized the Murthy decision.

So you think shit like this won't have affect this fall?

Heck, I can name all 10 of the justices.

Americans can see a SCOTUS that kicks the can down the rode on difficult cases, and leaks decisions on cases they should have never taken. This SCOTUS has less scruples than any in the past. SAD!
Bush v. Gore was the turning point where no one on the Court even pretended. Souter referred to it as, “the day the music died.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT