ADVERTISEMENT

71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection: poll

200.gif
One of the lefts favorite terms. Right up there with 'a threat to democracy'. Word salad. Kamala could give you lessons.

Although a joke, they'd win.

I can't think of a more horrifying election than 2020 part 2.
Kamala Harris v Ron Desantis would be the most terrifying for the D establishment

Trump v anybody is the most is most terrifying for the R establishment.

In regards to winning the election…

Desantis would beat any Democrat, including a lame duck Biden, unless things change in this country dramatically. Honestly a Republican House and Senate might be the best thing for Biden after November 2022. He could just sit back and not be Trump, instead of all this progressive stuff he gets forced into. 🤷‍♂️

Among the contingent of respondents who believe the president should not run, 45 percent said Biden should not make another bid because he is a bad president, while about one-third of respondents said he is too old and about one-quarter said because it was time for a change.

45% performance based.
33% age based.
25% time for change based.

SCOTUS decisions aren't a popularity contest. They don't hold their moist finger in the air to see which way the winds (or politicians) are blowing. They simply compare cases for their relevance to being covered in the Constitution. If they are not (like Roe), they go back to the states until Congress passes a legal new law to counter.

Ruling by popular public opinion alone at a given moment leads to utter chaos.
The current SCOTUS trajectory will lead to chaos.

Among the contingent of respondents who believe the president should not run, 45 percent said Biden should not make another bid because he is a bad president, while about one-third of respondents said he is too old and about one-quarter said because it was time for a change.

45% performance based.
33% age based.
25% time for change based.
I said before he ran, he was too old. I think a 50 year old Biden may have, possibly, been able to handle the mess he was handed. But not a 70+ year old Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT