ADVERTISEMENT

75% of Democratic Voters don't want Joe to run again

Even Joe's hometown of Scranton, PA is done with him. A New York Post report says that said Biden's popularity in his hometown has fallen. Poll respondents from Scranton who view Biden "very unfavorably" increased from 28 percent to 46 percent. I don't recall ever seeing any President despised this much, maybe Carter was close. Been a disaster since day 1 for this admin.

I think most Democrats likely feel that way, although they want it to be a smooth change...

Joe was meant to be a moderate, do little harm President to try to set us back on some stable footing as a nation after the nonsense of the last 4 years of Trump. For the most part he's done that job ok, but he's been unable to really move the needle on any policy as he doesn't have the charisma to really push people on issues one way or another as prior President's have had. He works really, really well in backchannel diplomatic means and I think he's done an exceptional job rallying our allies and I do give him major props there. There's no way the world would be as united had Trump been in office when this all went down. But as for Domestic issues, the Democrats aren't going to get much movement with him.

Here's hoping he decides not to run and the Democrats can find a really good candidate to come forward. If they just re-run the same stack of candidates from last time however it'll be problematic. They need to find an Obama or Clinton style President who really is middle of the road but can find ways to energize that further base, who recognizes that "It's the economy stupid". If the Democrats can keep the economy good for the middle class, then they'll be able to slowly push whatever progressive ideas they want through. The problem comes when they move too fast with change and when they stop trying to keep a strong economy in place.

Find a President who is charismatic, feels a bit more middle of the road, and pushes America further to the left in slow, manageable ways and we'll be good.

I am a mutt. I lean left on social issues, but very fiscally conservative. I am constantly having to pick the lesser of two evils. It's getting old
Then write in a vote. That’s what I did last year. I look at it is that we have one of the greatest rights bestowed upon man and that is to be able to vote freely. Do your civic duty and vote no matter who is on the ballot

There are billions of people in the world that wish they had our right to vote

Then write in a vote. That’s what I did last year. I look at it is that we have one of the greatest rights bestowed upon man and that is to be able to vote freely. Do your civic duty and vote no matter who is on the ballot

There are billions of people in the world that wish they had our right to vote
Ah, yes, the pull my prick and waste my time option. Awesome.

Ah, yes, the pull my prick and waste my time option. Awesome.
Yes, I’ve been doing it for awhile haha. I still feel dirty the one time I didn’t write in my vote in 2016 but every other time since I’ve been able to vote in 2008 I’ve written in my vote.

As a usually Democratic aligned voter, I can confirm this sentiment. I appreciate Joe’s best efforts but I think this country as a whole needs to turn the page and transition power from the Boomer generation to the younger more energetic generations that are going to have to deal with the consequences of their not so wise elders.

You do understand that having been born in 1942, Joe Biden isn't even a baby boomer,... Moving to a real boomer would actually be an age upgrade.

Last edited:
This proves that Dems are better than Rs. Joe struggles and the Dems call for more. Trump tries to overthrow the government and Rs clamor for his endorsement. I only wish that Gassley and Reynolds had the level of integrity as Democrats.
Hah laughable. You and the entire left defend his every word constantly. yet one poll where people admit they don't want him to run again and we're supposed to believe "see, we've want better. " lofl. You'd break your arm punching the ticket for his corpse again if he somehow got the nomination.

Reactions: 24 so far
Hah laughable. You and the entire left defend his every word constantly. yet one poll where people admit they don't want him to run again and we're supposed to believe "see, we've want better. " lofl. You'd break your arm punching the ticket for his corpse again if he somehow got the nomination.
Who do
"the people" want to run Deangelo?
None of the above. The American public would not know what they want/need if they walked into it on Main Street at high noon!
The American public is clueless. And "the younger" the more clueless they are. The "American public"
wants to feel good about themselves as opposed to fixing any problems for the nation.

It's what happens when you say you're going to be FDR and then you seem impotent to get your party around major parts of your legislative agenda or seem slow to react to your one real job in protecting abortion rights. You get treated like LBJ.

@Chishawk1425

I hereby apologize for my doubting Biden's Senate creature experience and must concede my president got what he could done for the American people before midterms. Let's Go Brandon! No more boots in Afghanistan and a commitment from the government to start work on transforming our energy industry. My pres! Not the Almighty, but damn sure better than the alternative.

de446d37c22c27bc5c49a0adff468a1e.jpeg

Last edited:
@Chishawk1425

I hereby apologize for my doubting Biden's Senate creature experience and must concede my president got what he could done for the American people before midterms. Let's Go Brandon! No more boots in Afghanistan and a commitment from the government to start work on transforming our energy industry. My pres! Not the Almighty, but damn sure better than the alternative.

de446d37c22c27bc5c49a0adff468a1e.jpeg
All good my kind sir! #DarkBrandon saved us

ADVERTISEMENT