ADVERTISEMENT

80 Years Ago....

Well this is strange. 12 hours later and still no further information provided from the @SSG T or the 9 posters that liked his post which included the claim that people "stormed the Capitol and murdered police."

@NewVicHawkeye
@TheCainer
@BelemNole
@RileyHawk
@HawkMD
@lucas80
@artradley
@PCBHAWK
@Hoosierhawkeye
At least one officer died. Others committed suicide. It's a stretch for any but the first but deaths that occur due to the commission of a felony are murder. By law.

Reactions: BelemNole
At least one officer died. Others committed suicide. It's a stretch for any but the first but deaths that occur due to the commission of a felony are murder. By law.

No officers were murdered. That's not even up for debate.

Not sure why you want to jump in on this and damage your credibility, but whatever.

As far as the "one officer died" that you reference:

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes, Medical Examiner Rules​

No officers were murdered. That's not even up for debate.

Not sure why you want to jump in on this and damage your credibility, but whatever.

As far as the "one officer died" that you reference:

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes, Medical Examiner Rules​

Why don't you support the police? They were beaten repeatedly that day and one was repeatedly beaten with an American flag.

How patriotic of you to defend these insurrectionists.

Were you this guy, or just one of the many people cheering him on?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...se-guns-tpusa-owns-and-others-too/8570812002/

Reactions: Joes Place
Why don't you support the police? They were beaten repeatedly that day and one was repeatedly beaten with an American flag.

How patriotic of you to defend these insurrectionists.

Were you this guy, or just one of the many people cheering him on?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...se-guns-tpusa-owns-and-others-too/8570812002/

Take a break and collect your thoughts. When did I ever defend anything?

The actions of January 6 were bad enough on their own that people don't need to make up complete falsehoods to make it even worse. You liked a post that said people "stormed the Capitol and murdered police." That is 100% false.

I will never understand why people feel the need to do this.

Take a break and collect your thoughts. When did I ever defend anything?

The actions of January 6 were bad enough on their own that people don't need to make up complete falsehoods to make it even worse. You liked a post that said people "stormed the Capitol and murdered police." That is 100% false.

I will never understand why people feel the need to do this.
Collect your own thoughts better. It’s at worst 50% false.

@SSG T ,

You claimed in the above post that people "stormed the Capitol and murdered police."

The following 9 board members liked your post:

@NewVicHawkeye
@TheCainer
@BelemNole
@RileyHawk
@HawkMD
@lucas80
@artradley
@PCBHAWK
@Hoosierhawkeye

Can you or any of the other 9 posters that liked your post provide more information on these alleged murders?
Are you claiming no one stormed the capitol?

Are you claiming no policeman died?

I'm assuming not, so your point seems to be to challenge whether anyone was murdered - as opposed to merely dying in the context of a crime being committed.

Now we see why some folks are probably going to plea to misdemeanors. If they are convicted of felonies, and since people died during the commission of those felonies, they could very well be guilty of felony murder.

At least that's my understanding from watching cop shows. Someone please straighten me out on this, if I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT