ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 Plea deals

BDE420

HB MVP
Apr 28, 2024
On brand for the shitshow. Should’ve been death on site for terror attack. I’m sure they just waiting to prosecute the real attackers C I @ Bu$h Chene¥ Rumsfi€ld

Biden Harris at it again

On brand for the shitshow. Should’ve been death on site for terror attack. I’m sure they just waiting to prosecute the real attackers C I @ Bu$h Chene¥ Rumsfi€ld

Biden Harris at it again

You do know that KSM confessed under torture, and torture would forfeit those confessions in a court of law and coersion , therefore they couldnt convict them.

This has been stated by many top prosecutors and legal analysts.

So life in prison is fine with me with these plea deals. Yeah I wish they were dead but the Bushies ****ed up in their grilling.

Reactions: MitchLL
You do know that KSM confessed under torture, and torture would forfeit those confessions in a court of law and coersion , therefore they couldnt convict them.

So life in prison is fine with me with these plea deals. Yeah I wish they were dead but the Bushies ****ed up in their grilling.

One political Party is trying to discredit the Party in the WH.

The numpties don't realize that even a death sentence gets appealed for years, maybe decades.

Fake outrage.

They have no rights as not US citizens and this is just a coverup for the inside job. You libs are the worst and will defend any minority no matter the atrocity.

Shame Shame Shame not my Comrades

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT