ADVERTISEMENT

9 days until the pandemic ends!

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
According to a poster who I am not supposed to tag in threads now, presumably because it hurts his feelings.

This, though, seems a *bit* problematic:

Johnson County loses as many to COVID-19 in 3 weeks as it lost in the pandemic's first two months in Iowa

At 10 a.m. Thursday, Iowa was reporting an additional 649 cases of COVID-19 and 13 additional COVID-19-related deaths — including one from Johnson County, the county's eighth in three weeks — since the state's tally at 10 a.m. Wednesday, according to Coronavirus.Iowa.gov.

State officials report a total of 906 people with COVID-19 have died from the disease across the state, including 16 in Johnson County. Between June and the first part of July, the county had gone more than seven weeks without reporting a death related to the disease. The county saw its first death, Regina High School P.E. teacher and football coach John DeMarco, on April 4.

Hospitalizations related to the virus in southeast Iowa returned to levels not seen since April 26 on Wednesday. As of 10 a.m. Thursday, 61 people were hospitalized with the virus in the state's fifth Regional Medical Coordination Center, which includes Clinton, Des Moines, Henry, Iowa, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Keokuk, Lee, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Washington counties, down from 70 Wednesday. The region hit a peak of 88 hospitalized patients on April 22.

nf08krjbxgq41.jpg

You just love talking about me eh torbs? Good news bruh, the pandemic status looks at more than what is going on in iowa. Take a look at new york/texas etc.

Love you too buddy.

He gets pretty butt hurt when I do. But if you search “Torbee” “pandemic” and “wager” you can get a good idea of what is going on. :)
Just because you made a bad decision and I rubbed your nose in it doesnt mean you need to project your feelings on me. It's a new day, use it.

SIAP - but Trump predicts a vaccine by Election Day - what a coincidence!

Reactions: MitchLL
What are you trying to say?

That those who die from Coronavirus are generally are sick, old, fat and in poor health with underlying conditions. They would have likely succumbed to Influenza, but instead died from Coronavirus.
And, we will see lower numbers of flu deaths this fall, because many of those pending deaths are taking place now.

Childish comment.
The person I thought Tory... sorry.. torbee was and the person he has displayed himself to be over the last few weeks are two very different people. We have all been wrong before and I very well may end up paying a donation as a result of losing this bet but his constant need for validation is so pathetic. Its a 100 bucks going to a good cause either way and this guy feels the need to have his shoulders rubbed every couple of days, its kinda sad.

Reactions: Nipigu
These people would have died from influenza. But, put them in the Covid column instead.
Keep an eye on flu deaths this year. I will bet they are down.
They are, thankfully, because of precautions taken for C19. Still, excess deaths are way up this year which points directly to C19.

The person I thought Tory... sorry.. torbee was and the person he has displayed himself to be over the last few weeks are two very different people. We have all been wrong before and I very well may end up paying a donation as a result of losing this bet but his constant need for validation is so pathetic. Its a 100 bucks going to a good cause either way and this guy feels the need to have his shoulders rubbed every couple of days, its kinda sad.
giphy.gif

Did you forget the part where I very politely and kindly gave you an out of the bet and only asked that you admitted you had made a mistake?

Instead, you doubled down on stupid and now want to evoke sympathy.

Sorry pal, you made your idiot bed. Now it’s time for you to nap in it.

You're a fraud getting called out again. It's fun to watch.

giphy.gif

Did you forget the part where I very politely and kindly gave you an out of the bet and only asked that you admitted you had made a mistake?

Instead, you doubled down on stupid and now want to evoke sympathy.

Sorry pal, you made your idiot bed. Now it’s time for you to nap in it.
I'm not backing out of sh1t Butterbean, you don't see me starting threads looking for peer validation do you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT