ADVERTISEMENT

9 False Things Obama Said About His Bio

LuckyNed

HR All-State
Sep 9, 2015
Always in your head
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/465...dnt-cause-the-media-to-go-into-full-meltdown/

Ben Carson has seen an intense week of media scrutiny, particularly over a false, now partially corrected story from Politico asserting the Republican candidate’s presidential campaign had admitted to “fabricating” a story regarding an offer of a “full scholarship” to go to the military academy West Point.

After a week of intense vetting for the Republican primary candidate, Carson unleashed a heated rebuke of the news media for what he later characterized as a “smear campaign.” Carson said at the press conference:

“I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one president Barack Obama when he was running. In fact, I remember just the opposite.”

This brings up an interesting point: What are cases in the past when President Obama misstated points about his biography, but the media did not cause a national firestorm or characterize him as a pathological liar?

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/465...dnt-cause-the-media-to-go-into-full-meltdown/

Ben Carson has seen an intense week of media scrutiny, particularly over a false, now partially corrected story from Politico asserting the Republican candidate’s presidential campaign had admitted to “fabricating” a story regarding an offer of a “full scholarship” to go to the military academy West Point.

After a week of intense vetting for the Republican primary candidate, Carson unleashed a heated rebuke of the news media for what he later characterized as a “smear campaign.” Carson said at the press conference:

“I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one president Barack Obama when he was running. In fact, I remember just the opposite.”

This brings up an interesting point: What are cases in the past when President Obama misstated points about his biography, but the media did not cause a national firestorm or characterize him as a pathological liar?

That was different.

Wait barry soetoro or steve dunham or barak ? Which cia witness protection program name should we vet?

Unbelievably weak. Apart from the composite "girlfriend", ALL are about family history that he was told. How many of us have had older family exaggerate the history of the family. Carson flat out lied about his OWN life for personal gain. Are you really too stupid you didn't pick that up? THAT'S why there is the "mainstream" media vs the whackos at sites like you linked. OP looking like...
SmoakWhiff.gif.opt.gif

Unbelievably weak. Apart from the composite "girlfriend", ALL are about family history that he was told. How many of us have had older family exaggerate the history of the family. Carson flat out lied about his OWN life for personal gain. Are you really too stupid you didn't pick that up? THAT'S why there is the "mainstream" media vs the whackos at sites like you linked. OP looking like...

Erroneously using the word "scholarship" when "appointment" was more accurate in a brief passage of a book written decades after the incident happened doesn't strike me as a "flat out lie."

So wait, I never heard the other side of the story from Carson. After reading it it certainly makes sense. If he was the top ROTC in Detroit it is very believable he could get into West Point.

Erroneously using the word "scholarship" when "appointment" was more accurate in a brief passage of a book written decades after the incident happened doesn't strike me as a "flat out lie."
Using the word "scholarship" was slightly unusual, but certainly not erroneous.

Hillary has the worst week of her life exposed as a criminal liar and the lib media says she is awesome yet carson is exposed as awesome in detroit at rotc and they say he is crap

It is rather odd, though, that a candidate touts being violent at one time, rather than not being that way.

SmoakWhiff.gif.opt.gif
At least we know Hillary took live sniper fire. At least. In addition Obama has been lying since he started and is delusional.

At least we know Hillary took live sniper fire. At least. In addition Obama has been lying since he started and is delusional.

Ugly daughter was running around WTC when attacked, she was named after Sir Edmond, video killed our guys, just personal emails not given to committee, etc, etc,

Reactions: LuckyNed
Did he ever lie and say he wasn't a pathetic, pants around his ankles while he furiously types away internet troll only to be disproven?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT