ADVERTISEMENT

9 out of 10 COVID deaths are among the fully vaccinated in the UK

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link. I thought it was strange that it neglected to state the vaccination rate of the UK and the vaccination rate of the high-risk (elderly) population. Since somewhere in the neighborhood of 98% of people aged 55 and up in the UK population have received a least two doses of vaccine, and only 90% of the deaths have been among vaccinated individuals, those who have been vaccinated are roughly 5 times LESS likely to die than the unvaccinated. It appears the real poison is being proffered by the statistically illiterate and willfully ignorant.

UK vaccination rates

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link. I thought it was strange that it neglected to state the vaccination rate of the UK and the vaccination rate of the high-risk (elderly) population. Since somewhere in the neighborhood of 98% of people aged 55 and up in the UK population have received a least two doses of vaccine, and only 90% of the deaths have been among vaccinated individuals, those who have been vaccinated are roughly 5 times LESS likely to die than the unvaccinated. It appears the real poison is being proffered by the statistically illiterate and willfully ignorant.

UK vaccination rates
Wait so now we want to stratify data for age? Seems we only do that when it’s convenient.

UK vaccination rates

Yep

When 100% of the people are fully vaccinated, then 100% of the deaths will be among the vaccinated...

Is this the same data @Finance85 goes on about…now that he has stopped posting the ivermectin studies? In between posting Fauci and gain of function links, of course.

Yes....we sadly do not hear much more about HCQ or Ivermectin.

Or America's Frontline Doctors (who have all probably retired on the millions they made on referrals for worthless meds)

I had it after being vaccinated. Didn’t die. Got the booster….and was sicker than I was with Covid. 6 months later, I still have a lingering cough.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Vaccinated x2, boosted x1, confirmed Covid x2 with the most recent bout a couple weeks ago after hanging for a while in Trumpistan, WY. ‘Twas never a problem with any of them really. Lost taste for a couple weeks on round one of Covid was the worst thing.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
According to the UK’s data

make sure you got that booster of poison

So, here's another "5x" rate to put this into context for you.

We've already pointed out that "2% of the people (unvaccinated) account for 10% of the deaths; a 5x ratio.

Let's use a baseball analogy:

• John Doe plays shortstop for an MLB team as a rookie.
  • John Doe starts about every game, getting about 1/9th of the team's at-bats.
  • John Doe, however, has >50% of the teams total hits (5/9ths of their hits, or ~5x more hits than his 1/9th of the at-bats would predict - if everyone team member were to get the same number of hits on average).
  • Would you say that John Doe is a "good" hitter on the team, or should they bench him/send him back to the minors?

John Doe is 5x more likely to "get a hit" for his team, than anyone else on the team.
Unvaccinated people are 5x more likely to die of Covid if they become infected.

Q.E.D.

We've already pointed out that "2% of the people (unvaccinated) account for 10% of the deaths; a 5x ratio.

• John Doe, however, has >50% of the teams total hits (5/9ths of their hits, or ~5x more hits than his 1/9th of the at-bats would predict - if everyone team member were to get the same number of hits on average).
  • Would you say that John Doe is a "good" hitter on the team, or should they bench him/send him back to the minors?

John Doe is 5x more likely to "get a hit" for his team, than anyone else on the team.

Q.E.D.
Yeah but I turned on the game last night and John Doe grounded out. Next batter up, John Q. Public ripped a double to left. And somehow Doe is better??

I used Clorox you morans.
same-pointing.gif

Q.E.D.
A more apt baseball analogy:

• A marketing company claims their new sunglasses will give users a .950 batting average.

• Approximately 70% of players start using them but their batting averages are nowhere near .950.

• They complain to manufacturer, who now claims “We never said these glasses would get you hits 95% of the time, what we said is if you wear them they will prevent you from striking out.”

• After two years, statistics show that the wearers are striking out at a 9:1 clip over those players who don’t wear them.

• Manufacturer now claims “Obviously, once 100% of MLB players are wearing these unbelievably effective glasses then 100% of the strikeouts will come from our sunglasses users. You don’t understand statistics if you can’t see that.”
🤡 🤡 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT