ADVERTISEMENT

9 out of 10 COVID deaths are among the fully vaccinated in the UK

People have grown tired of the fear mongering and the empty promises and the moving of goal posts.

They’re over it.
Hard to have moving goal posts when they never really gave true targets. It was the beauty of the scam. They never really said when we reach xxx level of herd immunity, or xxx level of vaccination we could rest easy. With no goals they could keep up the charade as long as the majority of people wanted to play pandemic… it’s no longer politically expedient so…

Hard to have moving goal posts when they never really gave true targets. It was the beauty of the scam. They never really said when we reach xxx level of herd immunity, or xxx level of vaccination we could rest easy. With no goals they could keep up the charade as long as the majority of people wanted to play pandemic… it’s no longer politically expedient so…
That's not accurate. Fauci gave targets for herd immunity, then changed the targets, then publicly admitted he lied about the targets.

Vaccination levels were a little more vague.

🤣🤣🤣

Love it... by the way you talk, should only need 2 pts on remdesivir to detect a difference... #dunningkruger
Ohh poor baby just because you're called out for having shitty analysis, opinions, and being wrong most of the time, don't get those little panties too much in a bunch over there in KC. You've been wrong on masks, wrong on the vaccines, wrong on almost everything argued about. Yes, Dunning Krueger for sure!

How much does the market compensate you for your ID and trial design knowledge?
If anyone is paying you then we can see why the world is in trouble!

How about the mask question yet? No, not yet? Poor soul can't figure out why someone would ask that question. Or you do and you know your answer is shit.

How about the mask question yet?

Sure why don't you tell us the mask question again, I'll gladly answer...

granted you never answered the nnt in the danish study and how lives saved.

also how bout you double check the math on calculated power... no comment??

Ohh poor baby just because you're called out for having shitty analysis, opinions, and being wrong most of the time,

If anyone is paying you then we can see why the world is in trouble

This is why you make me laugh and a fun time to end my day..... the free market knows my value and no issues paying my bills...where as you are making minimum wage living in your moms basement... the free market has already decided who's opinions are worth something and it's not yours...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
You didn’t watch it yet feel compelled to dismiss it.

Because 99% of what you post is utter nonsense and not worth my time.

'Member above where you claimed the Omicron vaccines were "only tested on 8 mice", and I linked source material where they were tested on >1200 humans already as part of a standard Phase II/III trial?

It's like that.

Reactions: HawkNester and *33*
Reactions: RileyHawk
Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Sure why don't you tell us the mask question again, I'll gladly answer...

granted you never answered the nnt in the danish study and how lives saved.

also how bout you double check the math on calculated power... no comment??
Go look it up yourself, I'm not saying it again. Were your assumptions outside of alpha what was used for the study, which toxicity wasnt the design of the study? Yes or no? We know the answer.

This is why you make me laugh and a fun time to end my day..... the free market knows my value and no issues paying my bills...where as you are making minimum wage living in your moms basement... the free market has already decided who's opinions are worth something and it's not yours...
And this is why you're dumb. Free market? Lol. Most research dollars are publicly funded or done through major corporations with an agenda aka big pharma scam we've been seeing. You're a first class doucher. I do very well for myself and have spent just as much or more time in education in my craft as your dumbass. But yes please keep trying to tell me how smart you think you are, that's my laughs for my day.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Go look it up yourself, I'm not saying it again. Were your assumptions outside of alpha what was used for the study, which toxicity wasnt the design of the study? Yes or no? We know the answer.

Lol what outside of alpha??

And this is why you're dumb. Free market? Lol. Most research dollars are publicly funded or done through major corporations with an agenda aka big pharma scam we've been seeing

None of mine...

I do very well for myself and have spent just as much or more time in education in my craft

And is your craft ID? If not STFU... im not going in telling you how to cook a burger.... I don't tell engineers how to build a bridge, electrictions to put in certain gauge wires... but you for some reason think you know what you are talking about with no experience or training... literally #dunningkruger

Reactions: RileyHawk
Lol what outside of alpha??

None of mine...

And is your craft ID? If not STFU... im not going in telling you how to cook a burger.... I don't tell engineers how to build a bridge, electrictions to put in certain gauge wires... but you for some reason think you know what you are talking about with no experience or training... literally #dunningkruger
Here's the great thing about being alive, I don't have to STFU you incompetent control freak. I say whatever I feel like saying, based upon the information that I read from many different areas. Nobody has to be a damn "expert" to see what is clearly going on here. You're not an "expert" in masks/PPE, so why don't you STFU about them? See how that works assbag? Dunning Krueger indeed. You've proven absolutely nothing about what I've said as being incorrect. Your go to is to constantly try and play gotcha with biostatistics, which has also been a fail. Unfortunately for you and all your "experience and training" there are real world results that trump ANY stupid ass study you or any expert can design. Implement masking...Fail, Implement lockdowns....Fail, Implement clot shots....Fail, Denying ANY treatment....Fail, Ignoring natural immunity....Fail, it's been an epic real time failure. Now we have droves of idiots who think a stupid cloth mask does ANYTHING to protect them from getting infected. We have a damn shot with many side effects, little efficacy beyond a few weeks, and now people are dying by the droves all over the world with no explanation. Cancer deaths have skyrocketed in the US which is now a 9-sigma event. The "experts" have been wrong...so damn wrong so don't mind me while I educate myself about why they've been wrong and speak up about it. Sit down, Cletus, the show is over.

Here's the great thing about being alive, I don't have to STFU you incompetent control freak. I say whatever I feel like saying, based upon the information that I read from many different areas. Nobody has to be a damn "expert" to see what is clearly going on here. You're not an "expert" in masks/PPE, so why don't you STFU about them? See how that works assbag? Dunning Krueger indeed. You've proven absolutely nothing about what I've said as being incorrect. Your go to is to constantly try and play gotcha with biostatistics, which has also been a fail. Unfortunately for you and all your "experience and training" there are real world results that trump ANY stupid ass study you or any expert can design. Implement masking...Fail, Implement lockdowns....Fail, Implement clot shots....Fail, Denying ANY treatment....Fail, Ignoring natural immunity....Fail, it's been an epic real time failure. Now we have droves of idiots who think a stupid cloth mask does ANYTHING to protect them from getting infected. We have a damn shot with many side effects, little efficacy beyond a few weeks, and now people are dying by the droves all over the world with no explanation. Cancer deaths have skyrocketed in the US which is now a 9-sigma event. The "experts" have been wrong...so damn wrong so don't mind me while I educate myself about why they've been wrong and speak up about it. Sit down, Cletus, the show is over.

The Fögen Effect Masks a Big Methodological Issue​

A German doctor believes wearing a mask can make COVID-19 worse, but his paper jumps to unwarranted conclusions

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk

What Dr. Fögen did was to use data from another study about people who live in the state of Kansas.

For the period of August 1st to October 15th, 2020, he looked at which counties in Kansas had a mask mandate and which did not. After making a number of corrections to this analysis (more on that later), he declared that counties with a mask mandate, in which one might expect fewer deaths from COVID-19, actually had more people diagnosed with COVID dying from it than counties without a mask mandate.

I put this paper to Dr. Christopher Labos, a cardiologist with a Master’s degree in epidemiology who is affiliated with our Office. What stood out to him was the fact that Fögen’s analysis falls prey to the ecological fallacy, a well-known problem in epidemiology.

Perhaps the most famous example of the ecological fallacy was the 2012 note published in The New England Journal of Medicine comparing country-wide chocolate consumption and the number of Nobel laureates that emerged from those countries. The graph, widely reported in the media, showed a straight line. The more chocolate was consumed in a country, the more Nobel prize laureates it had. The author, a physician in New York named Franz Messerli, hypothesized that flavanols seem to be effective in slowing down brain performance in aging, and chocolate has those in spades, so maybe those amazing scientists benefited from their brain-boosting effect. Messerli later admitted the whole thing, while based on real data, was a joke showing “the fallibility of science,” though the media certainly weren’t in on it.

I remember these vaccines had to be kept at special subzero temps required special freezers… ever asked your pharmacist to see their special COVID freezers? How did these get mass produced and circulated throughout the world? Who made them? Ever had a cold COVID shot? Just wondering?
This is legit, the shots need special freezers supposedly but has anyone seen them? Is your shot cold?

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
This is legit, the shots need special freezers supposedly but has anyone seen them?

Yes.

Again: Go read up on ISO:13485

Part of their approval is having appropriate tracking and distribution planning in place.
This is simple logistics shit, and is common with ANY perishable item - they literally put tracker sensors in with the vaccines, and if they fall outside the approved temperature range, the doses are thrown out.

Real-time temperature trackers that upload realtime temperature exist.

As do "trigger" sensors, so if a temperature ever goes outside the range of acceptability, they change color and when you open the box, the procedure is to toss the doses.

This is trivially simple shit to anyone with any modest level of experience with this stuff.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Ocho ratones.

Ocho.

Ridiculoso.

🤣

You keep saying this, and it only makes you look dumber and dumber.

Here are several links to Phase II studies; MORE THAN 2000 doses in human patients.

According to the UK’s data

make sure you got that booster of poison

Washington State statistics:

For age 12-64

78% of the Covid deaths are among the 16% UNVACCINATED

Only 17.6% of the Covid deaths are among the 75% fully vaccinated (primary series)

That's nearly a 5:1 odds ratio of not being vaccinated and catching the deads.

You're also >1.5x MORE LIKELY to catch Covid if you're unvaccinated
(>1.7x more likely for 12-34 year olds; >1.6x more likely for 35-64 year olds)

Holy Hell, that’s quite a mouthful from Pfi$er (way, WAYYY too many disclaimers to highlight them all). And still no raw data from the alleged clinical trial, just marketing talking points issued from the manufacturer....Oh, and 8 mice that caught covid after being vaccinated 🤣
Risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in research and development, including the ability to meet anticipated clinical endpoints, commencement and/or completion dates for clinical trials, regulatory submission dates, regulatory approval dates and/or launch dates, as well as risks associated with preclinical and clinical data (including Phase 1/2/3 or Phase 4 data), including the data discussed in this release for BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any other vaccine candidate in BNT162 program in any of our studies in pediatrics, adolescents, or adults or real world evidence, including the possibility of unfavorable new preclinical, clinical or safety data and further analyses of existing preclinical, clinical or safety data; the ability to produce comparable clinical or other results, including the rate of vaccine effectiveness and safety and tolerability profile observed to date, in additional analyses of the Phase 3 trial and additional studies, in real world data studies or in larger, more diverse populations following commercialization; the ability of BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any future vaccine to prevent COVID-19 caused by emerging virus variants; the risk that more widespread use of the vaccine will lead to new information about efficacy, safety, or other developments, including the risk of additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious; the risk that preclinical and clinical trial data are subject to differing interpretations and assessments, including during the peer review/publication process, in the scientific community generally, and by regulatory authorities; whether and when additional data from the BNT162 mRNA vaccine program will be published in scientific journal publications and, if so, when and with what modifications and interpretations; whether regulatory authorities will be satisfied with the design of and results from these and any future preclinical and clinical studies; whether and when submissions to request emergency use or conditional marketing authorizations for BNT162b2 in additional populations, for a potential booster dose for BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any potential future vaccines (including potential future annual boosters or re-vaccination), and/or other biologics license and/or emergency use authorization applications or amendments to any such applications may be filed in particular jurisdictions for BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any other potential vaccines that may arise from the BNT162 program, including a potential variant-based, higher dose, or bivalent vaccine, and if obtained, whether or when such emergency use authorizations or licenses will expire or terminate; whether and when any applications that may be pending or filed for BNT162b2 (including any requested amendments to the emergency use or conditional marketing authorizations), any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates, or other vaccines that may result from the BNT162 program may be approved by particular regulatory authorities, which will depend on myriad factors, including making a determination as to whether the vaccine’s benefits outweigh its known risks and determination of the vaccine’s efficacy and, if approved, whether it will be commercially successful; decisions by regulatory authorities impacting labeling or marketing, manufacturing processes, safety and/or other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of a vaccine, including development of products or therapies by other companies; disruptions in the relationships between us and our collaboration partners, clinical trial sites or third-party suppliers; the risk that demand for any products may be reduced or no longer exist which may lead to reduced revenues or excess inventory; risks related to the availability of raw materials to manufacture a vaccine; challenges related to our vaccine’s formulation, dosing schedule and attendant storage, distribution and administration requirements, including risks related to storage and handling after delivery by Pfizer; the risk that we may not be able to successfully develop other vaccine formulations, booster doses or potential future annual boosters or re-vaccinations or new variant-based vaccines; the risk that we may not be able to maintain or scale up manufacturing capacity on a timely basis or maintain access to logistics or supply channels commensurate with global demand for our vaccine, which would negatively impact our ability to supply the estimated numbers of doses of our vaccine within the projected time periods as previously indicated; whether and when additional supply agreements will be reached; uncertainties regarding the ability to obtain recommendations from vaccine advisory or technical committees and other public health authorities and uncertainties regarding the commercial impact of any such recommendations; challenges related to public vaccine confidence or awareness; uncertainties regarding the impact of COVID-19 on Pfizer’s business, operations and financial results; and competitive developments.

Holy Hell, that’s quite a mouthful from Pfi$er (way, WAYYY too many disclaimers to highlight them all). And still no raw data from the alleged clinical trial, just marketing talking points issued from the manufacturer....Oh, and 8 mice that caught covid after being vaccinated 🤣
Risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in research and development, including the ability to meet anticipated clinical endpoints, commencement and/or completion dates for clinical trials, regulatory submission dates, regulatory approval dates and/or launch dates, as well as risks associated with preclinical and clinical data (including Phase 1/2/3 or Phase 4 data), including the data discussed in this release for BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any other vaccine candidate in BNT162 program in any of our studies in pediatrics, adolescents, or adults or real world evidence, including the possibility of unfavorable new preclinical, clinical or safety data and further analyses of existing preclinical, clinical or safety data; the ability to produce comparable clinical or other results, including the rate of vaccine effectiveness and safety and tolerability profile observed to date, in additional analyses of the Phase 3 trial and additional studies, in real world data studies or in larger, more diverse populations following commercialization; the ability of BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any future vaccine to prevent COVID-19 caused by emerging virus variants; the risk that more widespread use of the vaccine will lead to new information about efficacy, safety, or other developments, including the risk of additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious; the risk that preclinical and clinical trial data are subject to differing interpretations and assessments, including during the peer review/publication process, in the scientific community generally, and by regulatory authorities; whether and when additional data from the BNT162 mRNA vaccine program will be published in scientific journal publications and, if so, when and with what modifications and interpretations; whether regulatory authorities will be satisfied with the design of and results from these and any future preclinical and clinical studies; whether and when submissions to request emergency use or conditional marketing authorizations for BNT162b2 in additional populations, for a potential booster dose for BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any potential future vaccines (including potential future annual boosters or re-vaccination), and/or other biologics license and/or emergency use authorization applications or amendments to any such applications may be filed in particular jurisdictions for BNT162b2, any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates or any other potential vaccines that may arise from the BNT162 program, including a potential variant-based, higher dose, or bivalent vaccine, and if obtained, whether or when such emergency use authorizations or licenses will expire or terminate; whether and when any applications that may be pending or filed for BNT162b2 (including any requested amendments to the emergency use or conditional marketing authorizations), any monovalent or bivalent vaccine candidates, or other vaccines that may result from the BNT162 program may be approved by particular regulatory authorities, which will depend on myriad factors, including making a determination as to whether the vaccine’s benefits outweigh its known risks and determination of the vaccine’s efficacy and, if approved, whether it will be commercially successful; decisions by regulatory authorities impacting labeling or marketing, manufacturing processes, safety and/or other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of a vaccine, including development of products or therapies by other companies; disruptions in the relationships between us and our collaboration partners, clinical trial sites or third-party suppliers; the risk that demand for any products may be reduced or no longer exist which may lead to reduced revenues or excess inventory; risks related to the availability of raw materials to manufacture a vaccine; challenges related to our vaccine’s formulation, dosing schedule and attendant storage, distribution and administration requirements, including risks related to storage and handling after delivery by Pfizer; the risk that we may not be able to successfully develop other vaccine formulations, booster doses or potential future annual boosters or re-vaccinations or new variant-based vaccines; the risk that we may not be able to maintain or scale up manufacturing capacity on a timely basis or maintain access to logistics or supply channels commensurate with global demand for our vaccine, which would negatively impact our ability to supply the estimated numbers of doses of our vaccine within the projected time periods as previously indicated; whether and when additional supply agreements will be reached; uncertainties regarding the ability to obtain recommendations from vaccine advisory or technical committees and other public health authorities and uncertainties regarding the commercial impact of any such recommendations; challenges related to public vaccine confidence or awareness; uncertainties regarding the impact of COVID-19 on Pfizer’s business, operations and financial results; and competitive developments.

Still no retraction on the "only 8 mice claim"....

Retraction.
Yes, retraction.

Because there are 2000 or more "human subjects" already tested thru Phase II/III clinical trials. Links are provided.

Yet you'll still deny it.

Meanwhile, exactly zero human subjects are tested on annual flu vaccines before those are pushed out to the public.

Yes, retraction.

Because there are 2000 or more "human subjects" already tested thru Phase II/III clinical trials. Links are provided.(I used your link to prove my point. To approve this experimental jab now - when there is no emergency - based on evidence from the animal study that should have been dismissed out of hand - while waiting at LEAST 7 more months for the human trial to be completed - is freaking laughable).

Yet you'll still deny it.

Meanwhile, exactly zero human subjects are tested on annual flu vaccines before those are pushed out to the public. (I posted Dr Offit’s rebuttal of this argument).
Like they say, you can’t spell FRAUD without an F D A.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

God you are a clown... I appreciate your response ... gave me a good laugh heading to the tailgate

😂🤣🤣
I'm not sure what exactly your link is supposed to prove here, but go laugh some more at yourself.

This person is an expert in masks/PPE. Not you. This is where I prefer to get my information from. Not you. This is a person who would be called as an expert witness. Not you. This is the type of person to train your hospital personnel. Not you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what exactly your link is supposed to prove here, but go laugh some more at yourself.

This person is an expert in masks/PPE. Not you. This is where I prefer to get my information from. Not you. This is a person who would be called as an expert witness. Not you. This is the type of person to train your hospital personnel. Not you.

Can you point to the part he talked about diffusion and impaction with masks?

Here we have even more coming out about covering up side effects. Imagine that. :rolleyes: Add it to the pile.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT