ADVERTISEMENT

A Christian petition against Donald Trump's 2024 bid has amassed thousands of signatures

Did I read that right? Christians with a moral compass, when did that start? I’ll have to show this to my MAGA FIL who’s ultra religious and see what he thinks.

its not that hard to figure out, even an idiot understands it (I just gave you a hint)

Let me try to piece this together. Because most of the board thinks you're an idiot, and Mepo and I were having a conversation, it's ironic that he didn't clarify the differences in Christianity when I asked? You assume he didn't because he thinks I'm an idiot too? Am I following along or did I just come down to your level?

Did I read that right? Christians with a moral compass, when did that start? I’ll have to show this to my MAGA FIL who’s ultra religious and see what he thinks.
Some Christians. Those like @RNHawk lack most necessary skills to be productive members of society

Let me try to piece this together. Because most of the board thinks you're an idiot, and Mepo and I were having a conversation, it's ironic that he didn't clarify the differences in Christianity when I asked? You assume he didn't because he thinks I'm an idiot too? Am I following along or did I just come down to your level?
not following along

you think I am a dumb stupid idiot, probably a few more words to go in there, but its easy to figure out what you are trying to do to Mepo. You were trying to have him say something along the lines that contradicts what I said about being a Christian, so you could use that against me or something like that. It's IRONIC that this idiot can figure out what you are up to. Comprehend now?

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
not following along

you think I am a dumb stupid idiot, probably a few more words to go in there, but its easy to figure out what you are trying to do to Mepo. You were trying to have him say something along the lines that contradicts what I said about being a Christian, so you could use that against me or something like that. It's IRONIC that this idiot can figure out what you are up to. Comprehend now?

OK. Irony is you calling anyone a dumb f'ing idiot. That's true irony. @MepoDawg# replied to my post. I wanted their opinion. Your opinion of why I asked the question is irrelevant as is your opinion of the use of irony.

you don't think I am a productive member of society, really? Now you are just being dumb Fred

The way you carry yourself of here does anyone? I'd be shocked if they did. Ironic that you think they do though. See what I did there dummy? My opinion made it ironic

OK. Irony is you calling anyone a dumb f'ing idiot. That's true irony. @MepoDawg# replied to my post. I wanted their opinion. Your opinion of why I asked the question is irrelevant as is your opinion of the use of irony.
I didn't call anybody a dumb ****ing idiot, Fred

So nothing more than just believe/accepting of Christ? That is the main thing that defines Christianity
You tell me. You seem to have answers, but just want mine so you can argue or ask more questions. But yes, accepting Christ is the major point. But there’s more to it, are you modeling your life after Jesus’ teachings and trying to be more like him? You’ll never be perfect like him, but you are a work in progress.

The way you carry yourself of here does anyone? I'd be shocked if they did. Ironic that you think they do though. See what I did there dummy? My opinion made it ironic
Fred didn't your wife leave you?

You tell me. You seem to have answers, but just want mine so you can argue or ask more questions. But yes, accepting Christ is the major point. But there’s more to it, are you modeling your life after Jesus’ teachings and trying to be more like him? You’ll never be perfect like him, but you are a work in progress.

@RNHawk had the answers. I'm just trying to understand when a Christian stops being a Christian. You chimed in, so I asked you. Feel free to attack me all you like. It seems to be the Christian MO for anyone not like "them" and by "them" I mean how @RNHawk defines them

and yet you called me out specifically to respond and said I was well versed in Christianity.

I said well versed in thinking you know the differences between all of the different versions of Christianity. Should have clarified. We all laughed at that thread you created, I was being sarcastic (surprised you didn't catch that)

I said well versed in thinking you know the differences between all of the different versions of Christianity. Should have clarified. We all laughed at that thread you created, I was being sarcastic (surprised you didn't catch that)
perhaps you should read the Bible

@RNHawk had the answers. I'm just trying to understand when a Christian stops being a Christian. You chimed in, so I asked you. Feel free to attack me all you like. It seems to be the Christian MO for anyone not like "them" and by "them" I mean how @RNHawk defines them
Not attacking you just trying to figure it out. If you’re seriously asking questions then good. I don’t have them all, but I know my story.

Not attacking you just trying to figure it out. If you’re seriously asking questions then good. I don’t have them all, but I know my story.

I was just trying to understand if the group in the OP were the same Christians that @RNHawk classified with. You chimed in so I wanted your opinion. Of course Jesus is a better person than I am. If he's even real he's supposedly the best person to ever exist. No need to be an asshole about it. That's what society has come to expect from those that are supposedly "Christ like"

Let's just be honest. Many many white people love Trump. He says things openly that they feel and agree with but cannot say or otherwise articulate. A large part of this country is inherently racist and will never change. They will take every opportunity to correct perceived wrongs done to them by minorities like President Obama due to their white supremacy. There is a solution to all this and that future is also inevitable.

Animated GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT