ADVERTISEMENT

A commercial you like and one you don't

hawkeye54545

HR Legend
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2005
I like the new Subway commercial with Bill Belichick. He shows surprising charisma.

The Flo commercial where her co worker is singing with her family is terrible. Te her credit she has been doing this commercials for around 15 years. ( made up number)

Reactions: CarterHall
I like the Progressive commercial where the guy throws the ladies pillows off the couch

I freaking hate that Auto Trader Its Tuesday commercial.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
Not sure about commercials but I want to shoot the Notre dame leprechaun in the face on national tv.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Like Lily commercials

tenor.gif

That’s all.

Reactions: dirtypool
For some reason I like this iPhone commercial

I hate - really hate - "We have aunts."

I like all the Flo commercials and think they have done a good job of keeping the campaign fresh. One of their recent ones is like the closing credits of an action film.

Dislike the Doug and emu commercials (Liberty Mutual).

hqdefault.jpg

Like.

Dis.

I Hate McDonalds with a passion!🤮

Last edited:
The original "gears of war" video game commercial was overlaid by "mad world" by REM when it came out in the mid 2000s. I didn't know the song and wasn't into gaming really but I bought it on the Mashup alone. Good game, great commercial that I still think about every now and then.

Last edited:
I like all the Flo commercials and think they have done a good job of keeping the campaign fresh. One of their recent ones is like the closing credits of an action film.

Dislike the Doug and emu commercials (Liberty Mutual).

hqdefault.jpg

Love the recent Flo/Progressives commercials. They must have hired away Geico's ad agency.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT