ADVERTISEMENT

A Down year for running backs?

He was an everydown back and put together a good year. 1500+ yards on 280 carries

Edit: He was held below 100 yards in only three games. And 1 of those games he went for 80. 20 and 35 in the other two.

He was an everydown back and put together a good year. 1500+ yards on 280 carries

Edit: He was held below 100 yards in only three games. And 1 of those games he went for 80. 20 and 35 in the other two.
This is true. Worth pointing out that the P12 wasn't exactly a gauntlet this year. In the MSU game he had 27 yards rushing (should note he did have 54 rec yards though).

He was good. All American? Not most years.

ASU grad & Hawkeye fan here. The only running back I have followed (Iowa & ASU) that was better than Eno Benjamin is Shonn Greene. That includes the past 3 running backs for ASU that all spent at least 1 season on an NFL roster. Greene was so freaking dominant. Eno is truly a special back and will have a solid NFL career.

I cover ASU football some for Rivals. Eno was literally the best RB in spring ball, day 1. And ASU had 2 really good Sr RB's. I told my friends in April of 2017 that Eno will be the best RB they've seen come through here and they laughed at me for 18 months. Pac 12 or not, special is special. It's easy to spot right away.

Anyway, Go Hawks & Go Devils!

Last edited:
AsuHawk... working overnights I was able to watch a lot of PAC-12 football. Eno is absolutely the real deal. With out a doubt will be drafted. Hell of a back.

Reactions: Harbinger273
AsuHawk... working overnights I was able to watch a lot of PAC-12 football. Eno is absolutely the real deal. With out a doubt will be drafted. Hell of a back.

Sorry you were succumbed to watch the Pac 12 this season! Haha, but he is indeed. His spin move is lethal. A guy I wish ended up at Iowa was Frank Darby. Inconsistent at ASU but can take the top off a defense.

Two assistant coaches were afraid to stand up to KF. Sad. He is a heck of a back that wanted to be in Iowa City.
Ripping open an old wound here, but did this all boil down to Benjamin visiting ASU and Kennedy and White knew about it but told him to go and didn't let KF and the rest of the staff know? Also, was there any merit to him keeping some Iowa gear that was to be returned after the visit?

Those 2 didn't tell him to go, and in fact let him know they would rather he not, but the mistake was keeping it quiet, or trying to. Too many eyes in todays world.

Reactions: TugsMcGee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT