ADVERTISEMENT

A Facebook crazy in my friends list...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
I feel bad for her that her brother died of Covid. I just wish he wasn't an anti-vaxxer since that would have improved his chances of living. Here's a screen capture of one of her nut job posts. I actually like these posts because it draws out all the other crazies into the light of day with their comments of "miracle drug", "praise the lord", etc... Top part is her comment... of course, I did not include her identity.

IMG-2884.jpg

I feel bad for her that her brother died of Covid. I just wish he wasn't an anti-vaxxer since that would have improved his chances of living. Here's a screen capture of one of her nut job posts. I actually like these posts because it draws out all the other crazies into the light of day with their comments of "miracle drug", "praise the lord", etc... Top part is her comment... of course, I did not include her identity.

IMG-2884.jpg

Who is Major Joseph Murphy?

Who is Major Joseph Murphy?
I don't know if its the real person or his identity is just being misused, but there is quite a bit attributed to him in the far rightwing corners of the interwebz. A major in the marines, apparently.

I’ve seen two instances of people posting on Facebook in the last week for prayers for loved ones. One passed away, the other one is fighting for his life on a ventilator.

Neither posting mentions them doing all they can to have prevented it by being vaccinated. Instead the post a Go Fund Me Page. Good people both of them…just stupid as they didn’t have to die (or soon likely to).

I’ve seen two instances of people posting on Facebook in the last week for prayers for loved ones. One passed away, the other one is fighting for his life on a ventilator.

Neither posting mentions them doing all they can to have prevented it by being vaccinated. Instead the post a Go Fund Me Page. Good people both of them…just stupid as they didn’t have to die (or soon likely to).
Love the call to the prayer warriors and then a solicitation for a gofundme shortly after

I also know someone that was an anti-vaxxer and ended up in the ICU for over 2 weeks with covid. The GoFundMe was started within days of him being in the hospital. I'm glad he made it but it really pisses me off that his family is looking for handouts afterwards because his dumbass was too stupid to get a shot.

IMG-2884.jpg

It’s funny hearing them gripe about “big pharma” with their conspiracy theories. I thought the cons loved big enterprise making profit.

I also know someone that was an anti-vaxxer and ended up in the ICU for over 2 weeks with covid. The GoFundMe was started within days of him being in the hospital. I'm glad he made it but it really pisses me off that his family is looking for handouts afterwards because his dumbass was too stupid to get a shot.

And, apparently, too stupid to sign up for insurance which would have limited his OOP expenses to about $6k

And, apparently, too stupid to sign up for insurance which would have limited his OOP expenses to about $6k
Definitely would have been more than that regardless. He was in the ICU for just over 2 weeks, but the hospital for about a month. He had a rough time.

It’s funny hearing them gripe about “big pharma” with their conspiracy theories. I thought the cons loved big enterprise making profit.
And they disregard the fact that Merck makes Ivermectin. I'm sure they'd love to make billions selling it to treat covid if it worked.

They act like Ivermectin is made in some kind of non profit home brew co-op.

Last edited:
I guess I don't know much about the Mormon religion (other than the underwear I took off that one guy) but is giving the "middle finger" considered good Mormon behavior?

It blows my mind the same folks who have no problem taking hydroxychloroquine or horse deworming paste based on inter webs folklore, or even better, rushing to go get freakin monoclonal antibodies infused into their blood, ALSO believe the vax could hurt you and won’t allow that little jab to enter their system. Truly amazing.

It kind of pisses me off more that people are actually giving handouts to crap like this.

It blows my mind the same folks who have no problem taking hydroxychloroquine or horse deworming paste based on inter webs folklore, or even better, rushing to go get freakin monoclonal antibodies infused into their blood, ALSO believe the vax could hurt you and won’t allow that little jab to enter their system. Truly amazing.
They’ve moved onto urine therapy now.

And they disregard the fact that Merck makes Ivermectin. I'm sure they'd love to make billions selling it to treat covid if it worked.

They act like Ivermectin is made in some kind of non profit home brew co-op.
The distinction they would draw is that Ivermectin production cost is about 12 cents for a dose, it’s available generic and produced around the world.
Compared to:

On an earnings call earlier this month, Chief Financial Officer Frank D’Amelio said that “obviously,” the company is “going to get more on price” after the “pandemic pricing environment." He was speaking in response to Bank of America Merrill Lynch analyst Jason Zemansky, who asked the management team about how profit margins for the program could change over time.

In short, D’Amelio explained that Pfizer expects its COVID vaccine margins to improve. Under one pandemic supply deal, Pfizer is charging the U.S. $19.50 per dose, D'Amelio said, which is “not a normal price like we typically get for a vaccine—$150, $175 per dose. So, pandemic pricing.”

Vaccine doses for common vaccines are not $150 each.
"Hepatitis" and "HPV" and "rabies" vaccines aren't the "norm".
Your chutzpah is off the charts.
By all means, argue drug pricing with the CFO of Phizer. I’m sure you can explain a lot to him.

Your chutzpah is off the charts.
By all means, argue drug pricing with the CFO of Phizer. I’m sure you can explain a lot to him.
It's "vaccine pricing", not "drug pricing".

And, as I've explained to you, the margins on common vaccines are very slim compared with "blockbuster drug pricing". You could look that up if you wanted to.

I have no idea what the context is on his quote, but your conclusion from it is fully incorrect.

Reactions: Rudolph

Cognitive Dissonance on a grand scale.
Mass scale Delusion.

Donald Trump, the arbiter of sound medical advice. Never mind the lifetime of grifting.

5p9a4ounlfhx.jpg

It's "vaccine pricing", not "drug pricing".

And, as I've explained to you, the margins on common vaccines are very slim compared with "blockbuster drug pricing". You could look that up if you wanted to.

I have no idea what the context is on his quote, but your conclusion from it is fully incorrect.
You know you’re a disingenuous twat, right?

Drug
noun
  1. a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You know you’re a disingenuous twat, right?

Drug
noun
  1. a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

You know you're ignorant on this topic, right?

Vaccines are different than drugs.

Reactions: RileyHawk
You know you're ignorant on this topic, right?

Vaccines are different than drugs.
Argue with the NIH, twat.
Link
The FD&C Act defines drugs, in part, by their intended use as “articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.” Thus, vaccines are a unique class of pharmaceutical products that meet the statutory definition of both a drug and biological product

Definitely would have been more than that regardless. He was in the ICU for just over 2 weeks, but the hospital for about a month. He had a rough time.
If he had an insurance plan, they usually have an Out of pocket maximum. If that was 6k, that would be the max he would have had to pay out of pocket. The rest would be covered by the insurance company.

Argue with the NIH, twat.
Link
The FD&C Act defines drugs, in part, by their intended use as “articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.” Thus, vaccines are a unique class of pharmaceutical products

Sure, they're a TYPE of drug.

But as I've noted for you several times here already, they are NOT a particularly profitable type for common vaccines.

You can make that claim as many times as you want: IT IS STILL FALSE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT