ADVERTISEMENT

A fence around the Supreme Court??

Crickets from the liberals. Either they all have me blocked or are afraid of comparing the attacking of the SCOTUS being compared to 1/6.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Is there some secret attack going on at the Supreme Court that I am unaware of? Are there hundreds of people in the Courthouse? Are any sitting in the Chief’s office? Any sitting in the Courtroom? Flex cuffs? Number of deaths so far? Are there hundreds of security guards injured?

WTF is OP talking about?

XRR5NMIWPNKZTPPESCGCG475CQ.jpg

Looks pretty scary.

Is there some secret attack going on at the Supreme Court that I am unaware of? Are there hundreds of people in the Courthouse? Are any sitting in the Chief’s office? Any sitting in the Courtroom? Number of deaths so far? Are there hundreds of security guards injured?

WTF is OP talking about?
So why the need for a fence then?

Google fence around SCOTUS. According to HROT liberals would never try to attack the democratic process and ruin democracy as we know it. Shouldn't the Justices be allowed to make their decisions without mob influence just like congress ratifying the election without interruption.
Um no obviously. In fact, they're sending mobs to the personal residences of the justices now.

Free speech and all, which is OK again.

Actually I think this is the fence he was talking about, but it doesn't seem like it is really necessary.

57454155-10785709-image-a-69_1651769512239.jpg
57454119-10785709-image-a-66_1651769385599.jpg
Goddam, when does that crowd burn the SC down?

when people like mo dont cite their sources for their drivel, it can be left up to any interpretation somebody wishes to attach to it. Based on the pictures shown, mo just likes being aggrieved….unless he wishes to provide anything else that would back up his outrage

They prevent deranged people with mental illness from getting close enough to set the building on fire.
I get it, but the OP seemed to be implying that the SC was in danger of being overrun by protesters attempting to enter the building.

ADVERTISEMENT