ADVERTISEMENT

A fence around the Supreme Court??

The actual photo looks kind of like the DART Park and Ride entrance at the State Fair only the Supreme Court probably has to have cheaper beer than the ISF to accommodate Justice Kavanaugh. Looks like the cops are probably reminding people to remember to stay hydrated despite the cooler weather.

Because Republicans stormed they Capital building trying to overthrow democracy and security would look really stupid this time if they didn't have some deterrent.
So you are saying Democrat would do the same thing given the chance?

I love it when conservatives throw tons of crap out there and then someone asks them to site sources and the response is typically “do your own research, google it”

comedy
I guess we shouldn't assume you dumb asses can research anything.

I don't have you blocked...how would you compare the two based on the pics posted in this thread?
Do we even know when some of these pictures where taken? I do know the one with the taller black fence is current. Which means the threat of riots and violence from the killers of unborn must be real. The ones with people standing around holding hands and praying I have no idea when those were taken but they are praying so I am guess they are conservatives anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Do we even know when some of these pictures where taken? I do know the one with the taller black fence is current. Which means the threat of riots and violence from the killers of unborn must be real. The ones with people standing around holding hands and praying I have no idea when those were taken but they are praying so I am guess they are conservatives anyway.
106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

I know when this one was taken. So if we don't see anything like this...will you come back and admit your side is much more of a threat to democracy?

Reactions: gohawks50
106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

I know when this one was taken. So if we don't see anything like this...will you come back and admit your side is much more of a threat to democracy?
No. I didn't say it was going to happen but someone in the capital ordered the fences put up. Now here at HROT we have been told a million times that only MAGAS are a threat to democracy. My point is that must not be true if we need fences to protect the SCOTUS from liberals.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Jan 6th was not ok. Trying to intimidate Supreme Court Justices is also not ok. This is something we should all be able to agree on.

Reactions: Panic1769
I'm guessing thats why they are putting up the fence to protect democracy. But according to HROT that is only a MAGA tactic to try to physically disrupt the democratic process. So why do we need a fence?
Because on January 6 a bunch MAGA f ckers tried (feeble attempt, by the way) to overtake the government.

It's a precaution.

The pictures of people praying were taken today at that very dangerous protest you were concerned about. Google them if you don't believe it.

ADVERTISEMENT