A few hours in QC

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
I thought you lived in that other town on the other side of North/South Kimberly? When did you move to the hood?

I'm about a 5 minute drive Northeast of there, btw.
Autumn of 2020. As soon as the last kid was out of the nest, we returned to the Dirty D (I never wanted to leave, Mrs. Torbee insisted on PV schools, blech.)

Reactions: HawCory

DaveSnedeker

HR All-American
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2007
Autumn of 2020. As soon as the last kid was out of the nest, we returned to the Dirty D (I never wanted to leave, Mrs. Torbee insisted on PV schools, blech.)
I always thought it would be great to own one of the older homes on Brady overlooking Vanderveer Park. Love the character of those homes.

Reactions: torbee and HawCory

HawCory

HR Heisman
Dec 19, 2008
Not too far from corn
I always thought it would be great to own one of the older homes on Brady overlooking Vanderveer Park. Love the character of those homes.
I've live in a house near there that was the same age as those houses. It seemed like a great idea, but upkeep was a pain in the ass. Every time we wanted to update/replace something, it was way more work than you expect.

Also, if your wife(pics please) is like my wife(no pics) and is always cold, an old drafty house just causes a sharp increase in the complaint department.