ADVERTISEMENT

A few Iowa point spreads are out

Nebraska 7.5. Who comes up with this crap?
i believe in 2020 msu was hapless. then tucker essentially rented players across the board for 2021 and delivered a solid season. ne did poorly last year but like msu (though perhaps not as comprehensively) has picked up many 1 and dones in preparation for 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: IowaFansAreBuffoons
i believe in 2020 msu was hapless. then tucker essentially rented players across the board for 2021 and delivered a solid season. ne did poorly last year but like msu (though perhaps not as comprehensively) has picked up many 1 and dones in preparation for 2022.

Is Frost still the coach? They have brought in a steady stream of 4* players under his watch. What have they accomplished?

• Haha
I'll take Iowa at Kinnick over Michigan. Last years BIG title will mean nothing, and Michigan lost a lot of 5th year seniors. Iowa over Minnesota as well. On the road, whatever. Minny lost a ton as well. Defense, most of their huge OL, skill players too. Hawks by two scores in the northland. I don't see us winning in the Shoe, but I don't think we'll lose by almost three TD's either....
Our D will be tired from being on the field for 68min...

• Haha
Iowa has indeed blown out ISU a number of times in the KF era. With what they lost last year to grad and transfer, this may be one of those years. I'd be very confident if I thought we had a decent offense. I definitely would not take ISU + 7, that's for sure.

As noted, Nebby added a ton of transfers. I would not expect them to win the west, but with the transfers and an easy schedule they'll probably have a winning season.

All that being said, I don't gamble, but I enjoy the analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT