ADVERTISEMENT

A Harris Administration

It tickles me pink that the Democrats thought they should tell mayor Pete and Sanders to go pound sand.... in favor of these two... thereby guaranteeing 110% a trump re-election

I just heard on the radio yesterday, that Harris has given Biden a huge boost in the Hispanic vote.

Scared of a strong black woman I see. Makes sense.

An example of a strong black woman would be Condoleezza Rice; a woman with a solid belief system and one that she abides by.

Ms. Harris seems a little too flexible in her views to carry such a mantle. ... and that could lead to her being something of a loose cannon ... definitely someone to be afraid of.

It might be better to refer to her as a "Strong Indian" woman. Since no one really ever uses this term, it could be sort of redefined to mean someone like Kamala. It would sound politically correct and woke, but at the same time it would be suitably vague ... perfect for a politician.

Last edited:
Reactions: INXS83
An example of a strong black woman would be Condoleezza Rice; a woman with a solid belief system and one that she abides by.

Ms. Harris seems a little too flexible in her views to carry such a mantle. ... and that could lead to her being something of a loose cannon. ... definitely someone to be afraid of.

If you're going to use "..." don't add a period. Pick one or the other.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Ms. Harris seems a little too flexible in her views to carry such a mantle. ... and that could lead to her being something of a loose cannon. ... definitely someone to be afraid of.

Basing one's vote on an analysis of which candidate has flexible views and is a demonstrated loose cannon... that's not gonna bode well for the current occupant of the White House. H

Basing one's vote on an analysis of which candidate has flexible views and is a demonstrated loose cannon... that's not gonna bode well for the current occupant of the White House. H

You are confusing being open-minded with having a flexible belief system.

President Trump has demonstrated quite an inflexible belief system: Conservative judges who are very conservative, annihilation of Islamic Terrorists, economic opportunity for all, Israel's right to exist ... we all know the list by now ... China policy, Iran policy, the wasting of government money on worthless social programs, etc.

When it comes to talking, he is open minded and will listen to all views, but when decisions are to be made, he reverts to a very strongly held belief system.

You are confusing being open-minded with having a flexible belief system.

President Trump has demonstrated quite an inflexible belief system: Conservative judges who are very conservative, annihilation of Islamic Terrorists, economic opportunity for all, Israel's right to exist ... we all know the list by now ... China policy, Iran policy, the wasting of government money on worthless social programs, etc.

When it comes to talking, he is open minded and will listen to all views, but when decisions are to be made, he reverts to a very strongly held belief system.

That's kind of adorable. It takes all of five seconds to find the major issues on which he's flip flopped over the years based on what serves his interests. I'll give him that.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Lol, no just commentary on the obscene ruse where a zombie candidate , Biden is running for president where the real candidate is a corrupt radical Kamala.
Corruption is no problem with you. The real problem, for you, is that she probably is not corrupt enough.

I just heard on the radio yesterday, that Harris has given Biden a huge boost in the Hispanic vote.
Is that why Biden is in Florida campaigning? I thought he was ther ebecause his polling numbers are flagging.

Your B.S. is showing. If you were truly certain Trump was going to win re-election, there would have been no point to starting this thread. Gotcha.
Wow, the point being - even Kamala knows Biden ain't making it through the first six months. You have to be more on the ball than that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT