ADVERTISEMENT

A judge in Colombia was suspended for not "looking" right, ridiculous

NoleinATL

HR Legend
Oct 29, 2006
Outrageous this insistence everyone looks just like everyone else is still prevalent even in other countries. This poor young lady has high blood pressure, so she takes a more casual approach to work attire and she gets suspended, just BS.

Here is the judge listening to testimony during the trial concerning a car bombing targeting an army brigade. Not sure what these other judges were seeing, but it looks like she is in deep thought about what she was hearing.
Did they consider that maybe she thinks better in casual clothes and this was an important case?

colombian-judge-vivian-polania-zoom-feature.jpg

Can not verify if this is also during a trial, will continue research

colombian-judge-vivian-polania-05.jpg

Quit Judging People on what you think is appropriate work attire

After a little more research, the young lady is not only a laser-focused judge,
she is a fiscally sound consumer

In what appears to be her younger days the evidence is below, of the judge leveraging available assets to negotiate a lower price

Newsflash-Sexy-Judge-031-824x1024.jpg

Possible Suspension for discounts

@NDallasRuss , can we get a grade on the progression of coverage from photo 3 to 2

Reactions: JupiterHawk
After a little more research, the young lady is not only a laser-focused judge,
she is a fiscally sound consumer

In what appears to be her younger days the evidence is below, of the judge leveraging available assets to negotiate a lower price

Newsflash-Sexy-Judge-031-824x1024.jpg

Possible Suspension for discounts

@NDallasRuss , can we get a grade on the progression of coverage from photo 3 to 2
I think I'd give her a B+. I like what she's done for the most part, but the ones on her arms don't seem to have much planning, or a theme, behind them: just a random assortment of stuff. Definitely headed in the right direction though.

I think I'd give her a B+. I like what she's done for the most part, but the ones on her arms don't seem to have much planning, or a theme, behind them: just a random assortment of stuff. Definitely headed in the right direction though.
I don’t like the ones she added to her ass. It was a nice ass. I guess I’d need to inspect it more closely to be sure.

A Colombian judge notorious for sharing racy photos of herself on social media was handed a three-month suspension this week for appearing half-naked and smoking in bed during a virtual court hearing.

She's certainly "smoking" in bed but if she was actually smoking in bed...that's a hard pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT