ADVERTISEMENT

A lot said about missed calls; did Hutchinson tug Moss to the ground before his TD grag, etc

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
After watching a couple of replays it looked like Hutchison grabbed Moss at the shoulder pad and jerked him enough so that Moss went down. An offensive PI call on ISU there would have been huge. But it doesn't matter as some people have said which is true in the long term as the hawks need offense if they are to win even 5 games this season.

Pottebaum seemed to score, ISU fumbled on the goal line also and threw an INT in the hawk endzone.

ISU was the better team all around for the whole game. The hawks are 1/2 to 2/3s of a good team right now.

If Iowa would have held on to beat ISU 14 to 10 it would have been another smoke and mirrors victory while waiting for the shoe to drop and losses to mount later.

We cant expect the defense to hold teams to 10 points or 3 points all the time. I even think the hawk defense did not have there usual great game but just very good and they still held ISU to 10.

• Haha
Reactions: Goldencard
There was no PI on that last play. The receiver hit Moss hands off of him and Moss fell down. I expected more from Moss to be honest. The defense and special teams played great - good enough to win with any offense with a pulse. It is sad we have to watch the same offensive issues over and over again and I feel for our defense/special teams.

Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT