ADVERTISEMENT

A message to those protesting over Gaza.

I just noticed this thread. I'm appalled that nobody has pointed out the obvious.

Which is . . .

Just because much of Islam is hateful (no argument from this atheist) does NOT mean that people protesting against genocide are misguided and should protest Islam instead.

I manage to object to the excesses and cruelties of Islam AND oppose genocide. Apparently Bill can't.

Can he say "false dichotomy"?

I even notice that much of what Bill complains about are themes you find in Christianity, as well - some now, right here in America, and some in the Christianity of earlier times. He used to call those things out. Seems he's gotten too politically correct to do that any more.

How embarrassing is it that Bill Maher is guilty of pandering political correctness in the age of Trump?

I just noticed this thread. I'm appalled that nobody has pointed out the obvious.

Which is . . .

Just because much of Islam is hateful (no argument from this atheist) does NOT mean that people protesting against genocide are misguided and should protest Islam instead.

I manage to object to the excesses and cruelties of Islam AND oppose genocide. Apparently Bill can't.

I even notice that much of what Bill complains about are themes you find in Christianity, as well - some now, right here in America, and some in the Christianity of earlier times. He used to call those things out. Seems he's gotten too politically correct to do that any more.

How embarrassing is it that Bill Maher is guilty of pandering political correctness in the age of Trump?
You still don't have the guts to stand up to the left's insanity on any issue do you?

Which is . . .

See, this is why people find your side crazy.

"Protesting against genocide"?

You are not a serious person.

• Haha
Reactions: WDSMHAWK
Bill and anybody else that thinks that the protests have anything to do with Israel, Hamas, genocide, etc. are missing the mark. There's an entire generation out there that's broke, views themselves as disenfranchised, and armed with social media. They're going to move on from this to whatever the next cause celebre is that they can use to make noise and be genuine pains in the ass.

Which is . . .

Welcome to war. Especially, welcome to war in the Middle East. Be happy to be American.

Excellent segment. The far left have lost their minds providing tacit support for Hamas. Hamas is literally against everything they stand for. The inconsistency is incredibly naive and very very stupid.
I thought they lost their minds advocating for trans freaks to follow my daughter or my wife into a restroom. I thought they lost their minds when they replaced fathers with an EBT card and a monthly check in the black community or when they kicked Christianity out of schools and replaced it with a ****ing trans story hour. Libs push death from conception to ghettos. DEM is short for demons and pride is a sin. This place is the Devil’s den.

I thought they lost their minds advocating for trans freaks to follow my daughter or my wife into a restroom. I thought they lost their minds when they replaced fathers with an EBT card and a monthly check in the black community or when they kicked Christianity out of schools and replaced it with a ****ing trans story hour. Libs push death from conception to ghettos. DEM is short for demons and pride is a sin. This place is the Devil’s den.

This is what right wing media does to a brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT