ADVERTISEMENT

A military plane carrying enough specialty infant formula for more than half a million baby bottles arrived Sunday in Indianapolis

Holy shit. It’s like you’re on a mission to prove just how stupid you can be.

The factory that was built in Ontario in 2019 is Chinese owned and isn’t even authorized to sell formula in Canada yet, let alone the United States. 100% of the formula manufactured in that facility has been shipped to China. It has exactly zero impact on the current shortage.

If you would get your information from someplace other than left-wing Twitter accounts you might not look like such a moron.
Naw. His image would still be the same.

H
And, AGAIN: When CMDCAS adds tariffs to exports at an "export limit trigger point", BEYOND what that plant will export, who has any incentive to build another plant?

NO ONE.
How much infant formula did the United States import from Canada during 25 years of NAFTA?

I would if it was true.
It's absolutely true no matter how many times you say otherwise. Their "plan" was exceedingly simple...let the states handle it. They co-ordinated nothing.

"The process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House."

Politifact rated this mostly false based on this:

Many experts said that the Trump administration’s plan had some key holes, including a failure to communicate with the states and cities about the rollout and inadequate funding for vaccine distribution. But it did have a plan: rely on the states. (emphasis mine)

Now, where I come from, saying "YOU come up with a plan" isn't really a plan. Maybe it's different in your part of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT