ADVERTISEMENT

A MUST watch interview with a Muslim cleric in Norway

Let’s jusy cut to the chase. Line up the liberals and supply them with their coloring books to talk with these clerics. Make sure they tell them there is no God and how you want to get married to them.
NO ONE is defending the extreme behaviors of Islamic fundamentalists/extremists. No one at all has even remotely defended their prejudices. What bothers all of the Christian evangelicals in this thread is that the people who appear to be defending it, are actually just condemning all of the prejudiced behaviors of all organized religions. You Christians want some kind of "We're Not As Bad As Them" award. That is all subjective. There are billions of peace-loving Muslims who practice their peaceful attitudes and faith abundantly. The same goes for Christians, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Taoists, etc..

One thing I would bet my life on; If a an area like the Middle East- where it is a perpetual war-zone for half-a-century- existd in a predominantly Christian area (let's say Texas), you can bet your ass that the religious folks would gladly resort to reinforcing their violence with their Bible and faith. Every army goes into battle with God on their side.

NO ONE is defending the extreme behaviors of Islamic fundamentalists/extremists. No one at all has even remotely defended their prejudices. What bothers all of the Christian evangelicals in this thread is that the people who appear to be defending it, are actually just condemning all of the prejudiced behaviors of all organized religions. You Christians want some kind of "We're Not As Bad As Them" award. That is all subjective. There are billions of peace-loving Muslims who practice their peaceful attitudes and faith abundantly. The same goes for Christians, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Taoists, etc..

One thing I would bet my life on; If a an area like the Middle East- where it is a perpetual war-zone for half-a-century- existd in a predominantly Christian area (let's say Texas), you can bet your ass that the religious folks would gladly resort to reinforcing their violence with their Bible and faith. Every army goes into battle with God on their side.
Wash your mouth. Islamic extremism is never to be said by the left.

Let’s jusy cut to the chase. Line up the liberals and supply them with their coloring books to talk with these clerics. Make sure they tell them there is no God and how you want to get married to them.

Meh, there are many people here who bash on Christianity and give Islam teachings a complete pass. I just assume they do it bc most Muslims are brown and they just don’t feel they can criticize the absolutely bad ideas of people with dark skin tones...it’s so crazy.

Meh, there are many people here who bash on Christianity and give Islam teachings a complete pass. I just assume they do it bc most Muslims are brown and they just don’t feel they can criticize the absolutely bad ideas of people with dark skin tones...it’s so crazy.
Link to anyone giving Islamic teachings a complete pass.

Reactions: Moral and HKI
Link to anyone giving Islamic teachings a complete pass.

It happens quite often.

By your statement, I'm going to assume you have no problem with what this cleric has to say? Or should I assume you never even watched the segment?

What he said is pretty messed up, by the way.
I'm pretty much with you on this topic.

Shouldn't be hard to link one then. It's your claim. I'm calling bullshit.

Anytime someone brings up "but the crusades" when talking about the current problems that the religion of Islam is having pretty much is giving them a pass.

Anytime someone brings up "but the crusades" when talking about the current problems that the religion of Islam is having pretty much is giving them a pass.
Wrong. That is absolutely not giving Islam a complete pass. That is pointing out extreme/evil elements of another religion.

You have concocted a false narrative and are seeing confirmation where it doesn't exist.

This is stupid even for you.

Reactions: HKI
Islam is not a race, it is an ideaology that is not compatible with Western Ideaologies and democracy.

Islam is not a race, it is an ideaology that is not compatible with Western Ideaologies and democracy.
Insanity. Extremism of all sorts, certainly including Islam, is bad. The notion that Islam in total and in all forms is incompatible with Democracy or western civilization is beyond ignorant.

If globalist means that I want all tribes to live as one tribe, then I'm a globalist. We don't sacrifice individuality, but we treat one another as being brothers and sisters. If that's globalism, let's git-to-it.

Reactions: Moral
If globalist means that I want all tribes to live as one tribe, then I'm a globalist. We don't sacrifice individuality, but we treat one another as being brothers and sisters. If that's globalism, let's git-to-it.
Nice try to define globalism all touchy feally. Me, I want national borders.

Insanity. Extremism of all sorts, certainly including Islam, is bad. The notion that Islam in total and in all forms is incompatible with Democracy or western civilization is beyond ignorant.
Erogdan of Turkey states that the notion that there are moderate Muslims is stupid. “Islam is Islam, there are no modifiers, and Democracy is the train it (Islam) will ride into the West.”

Protip: "Globalism" refers to economics and free trade. Nothing to do with "borders"
Not as liberals define it. They are all butthurt because they won the life lottery and were born in the first world, ridden with guilt. So we need porous borders.

Nice try to define globalism all touchy feally. Me, I want national borders.
Well, that's because you're driven by fear. A lot of people are like that. They're inherently afraid of other people. That's fine. But, just because someone isn't dominated with fear doesn't mean that "globalism" is a real threat to the species. It just means some of us aren't bound by the fear of other people that may not be "just like we are."

Reactions: Moral and Rudolph
Can you show us the "No-go zones" in Norway? Asking for a Norwegian reporter/friend.

You should check out the no go zones in South Africa. Not from the Muslim folks though. Johannesburg has some crazy areas you don't dare go into. I watched a BBC Documentary a few years ago and it blew my mind. Made American slums seem like a 5 star resorts.

Reactions: HKI
Erogdan of Turkey states that the notion that there are moderate Muslims is stupid. “Islam is Islam, there are no modifiers, and Democracy is the train it (Islam) will ride into the West.”
Do you regard Erogdan as the definitive and final authority on all things, or just specific points you happen to agree with?

In short, the very notion that one man (even a Muslim... gasp!!!) speaks for nearly 2 billion people is asinine. A radical Christian might say the same thing and would probably say that moderate Christians aren't Christian at all. This dumbass is probably suggesting the same thing. Their conservatives don't get to define what "Islam" means for everyone any more than the Pope, or Joel Osteen, or Pat Robertson, or A POLITICIAN as YOU were suggesting... does for Christianity. Think about that, you're saying a politician, not even a religious leader, gets to define Islam for everyone. Come on... there is a spectrum of Muslims who believe differently just like there is for Christians. Please tell me you understand this concept.

I know, work with, play fantasy football with, and play pick up basketball with a shitload of Muslims. That you think they are not compatible with western civilization is the epitome of ignorance. Now you know. You can no longer claim to be uneducated on this topic. Jfc.

Not as liberals define it. They are all butthurt because they won the life lottery and were born in the first world, ridden with guilt. So we need porous borders.

Seems like it's you making up your own Straw Man definition, which explains why you cannot discern between "racism" and "economics"

Well, that's because you're driven by fear. A lot of people are like that. They're inherently afraid of other people. That's fine. But, just because someone isn't dominated with fear doesn't mean that "globalism" is a real threat to the species. It just means some of us aren't bound by the fear of other people that may not be "just like we are."

That's "xenophobia", nothing to do with "globalism"...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT