ADVERTISEMENT

A Note from RFK jr, should you be interested:

Is his plan to defeat her by handing the election to Trump?

The current iteration of RFK is not that of someone who lives in reality. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were true that he saw the way the political winds were blowing, and floated an overture to the Harris camp and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

He approached both parties for an endorsement. And, it looks like Trump offered the better deal. Wonder what he had to give up in return?

Reactions: cigaretteman
coming from the same people who can't wait to point out all the southern segregationists that littered the democrat party of the kennedy era

i'm very much OK with the changes democrat party has made over the past 60 years

He approached both parties for an endorsement. And, it looks like Trump offered the better deal. Wonder what he had to give up in return?
Neither Trump nor Harris have offered anything that I am aware of. But the dems told him not interested.

Kennedy family, children of RFK (except RFKjr), endorsed Biden earlier this year

1713404718504.jpg

Last edited:
Go read Bill Clinton's platform and tell me that dude isn't a Republican today.
being a republican today has nothing to do with a platform

being a republican today means supporting trump and repeating/endorsing anything he says or any grievances he has

that's it - plenty of people who believe in the traditional republican platform have been run out of the party for not showing sufficient fealty to Lord Trump

Kennedy family, children of RFK (except RFKjr), endorsed Biden earlier this year

1713404718504.jpg
Holy Hell! Inbreeding must not only be allowed in MA but actively encouraged as well. The homeless dude towards the back right barely stands out next to the leprechaun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT