• A

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • B

Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters

ThamesHawk

HR Heisman
Mar 16, 2013
I think you have to go with A. Reese's > M&Ms. You got Liar Liar, Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park, Shawshank...

100045646_10157736818619425_8331977902719500288_n.jpg

I bet I'm one of not many who would go for the Good & Plenty behind those stacks of sweet VHS tapes.

Reactions: ThamesHawk
Column B if you throw away Ghost.

Looking at the movies that seem to direct compare to each other: Mask is funnier than Liar Liar(Jim Carrey movies), Raiders is better than Jurassic Park(Action/Adventure), Stand By Me is better than The Breakfast Club(Coming of age movies), The Goonies is better than Monster Squad (80's kids movies), Back to the Future is better than Batman(80's genre action movies), The Lost Boys is better than Fright Night(teen horror movies), and I like Captain America more than Iron Man for new age comic movies.

Looking at the movies that seem to direct compare to each other: Mask is funnier than Liar Liar(Jim Carrey movies), Raiders is better than Jurassic Park(Action/Adventure), Stand By Me is better than The Breakfast Club(Coming of age movies), The Goonies is better than Monster Squad (80's kids movies), Back to the Future is better than Batman(80's genre action movies), The Lost Boys is better than Fright Night(teen horror movies), and I like Captain America more than Iron Man for new age comic movies.

I follow your logic with one minor grievance. Batman classifies as a biographical movie not simply an action flick. Trust me on this.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

Fact: Liar Liar is funnier than the Mask.

74bff6c0f8def9577057a57f96c1c0ea.gif

Goodfellas, Back to the Future, and Karate Kid all in a row is like Clemson, Bama, and 22 Mike Ditkas on your schedule. BAINEC
This, and some decent laughs in there too. Surely the ones picking A are all in for Reece's Pieces.

Peanut M&Ms all day every day over Reese’s Pieces. Now Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups is an entirely different matter.

It’s not even close.

I was angered at that ridiculous statement. The Mask is turrrrrrrible.

Neither movie is a good movie. Liar Liar is too lame and predictable for me even if the jokes are funny. The Mask has large portions that are really annoying though. So I go with the tie breaker.
tumblr_prixehzzRA1sb2hm8o2_500.gifv

what is interesting is that i tend to agree with you on most things along with @Jimmy McGill; @jasonrann, @McLovin32, and @hawkeyetraveler

I gotta go B.

I'm not factoring candy in the equation as my friends and I are currently debating chewy sprees vs chewy sweet tarts. There is only so much fight candy bar I can take without diabetes.

If I had to live with 3 movies from both lists....Goodfellas, Tombstone, and Stand by Me. To each their own.

Goodfellas is just probably on my top of all time list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT