ADVERTISEMENT

A+ poll has Biden up 3 in Iowa

Needed some good news today. A+ poll with slight R lean. I doubt IABBnFB would post this one so I’ll do it for him.

Trump's policies have been terrible for Iowa's economy, especially the ag community. But because rural areas are so conservative they don't care and will come out in droves for him, even against their own economic interests. Mostly because they hate Democrats, which is why Trump's name-calling and "owning the libs" rhetoric works so well there.

Trump's policies have been terrible for Iowa's economy, especially the ag community. But because rural areas are so conservative they don't care and will come out in droves for him, even against their own economic interests. Mostly because they hate Democrats, which is why Trump's name-calling and "owning the libs" rhetoric works so well there.

Yep, the mature, Christ-like folk. Amazing.

dear-baby-jesus-please-make-this-happen.jpg

the voter in the state of Iowa nor any other voter 'especially in swing states will decide who wins...Dump could lose in Iowa & every other swing state...he will still be installed as a second term President..installed being the key word..

its already in play ... the supreme court will have more to do to decide who wins than 'we the people' (Trump has said the same).....and if necessary the highest court (which will include his 3rd "Trump follower) will pass it back to the state legislation...which in most swing states are GOP lead...its called 270 electoral & overturning mailed in ballots..

.... and we all know Repubs' follow their leaders lead...screw the people...screw the country ... screw democracy.

all of this is based on Dumps' paper ballot bull shit...all the polls in the world that favor Biden (even if correct) are worthless...

All the trends seem to be showing increased momentum for Dem candidates. Great news if you want to MAGA.

And with the Republicans apparently starting to run low on funding, I expect there are lots of worried conservatives.

Iowans... don't let up now. Get out and vote. "Early and Often", to quote our President.

Last edited:
All the trens seem to be showing increased momenyum for Dem candidates. Great news if you want to MAGA.

And with the Republicans apparently starting to run low on funding, I expect there are lots of worried conservatives.

Iowans... don't let up now. Get out and vote. "Early and Often", to quote our President.

Unless it's by mail. Then it's fraud, says the president. Even without evidence of that.

the voter in the state of Iowa nor any other voter 'especially in swing states will decide who wins...Dump could lose in Iowa & every other swing state...he will still be installed as a second term President..installed being the key word..

its already in play ... the supreme court will have more to do to decide who wins than 'we the people' (Trump has said the same).....and if necessary the highest court (which will include his 3rd "Trump follower) will pass it back to the state legislation...which in most swing states are GOP lead...its called 270 electoral & overturning mailed in ballots..

.... and we all know Repubs' follow their leaders lead...screw the people...screw the country ... screw democracy.

all of this is based on Dumps' paper ballot bull shit...all the polls in the world that favor Biden (even if correct) are worthless...

I saw that last night too. I also saw a twitter thread from a liberal attorney about how unlikely it would be to pull off even if they attempted and that Trump's team wanted that story out to discourage voters so who knows.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think when it's all said and done, Trump will eke out a small victory in Iowa. I think he probably hangs on in some of the other close states like Florida, Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina.

However, I think he's going to lose Arizona. I also think he'll likely lose Michigan and Wisconsin this time. Not quite as sure about Pennsylvania, but I think Biden likely wins a close race there. That's enough to carry him to victory.

I think when it's all said and done, Trump will eke out a small victory in Iowa. I think he probably hangs on in some of the other close states like Florida, Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina.

However, I think he's going to lose Arizona. I also think he'll likely lose Michigan and Wisconsin this time. Not quite as sure about Pennsylvania, but I think Biden likely wins a close race there. That's enough to carry him to victory.
As someone commented the other day, there's just too many States that voted for Trump in 2016 that are currently in the tossup category. While not impossible to happen, it's extremely unlikely all break for the Turd.

What's equally important for Merica is that the Dems reclaim the Senate and increase their House majority. Another four years of GOP rule will harm this country for decades to come.

As a one time Republican, I'm embarrassed to have ever been associated with the GOP.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Yup. And he’ll race here to jizz all over a Rasmussen or Trafalgar Group poll that favors Dear Leader.

He’s such a reasonable moderate.
There is some good news though for the cons... Trump has edged ahead in Texas.

Reactions: pjhawk
As someone commented the other day, there's just too many States that voted for Trump in 2016 that are currently in the tossup category. While not impossible to happen, it's extremely unlikely all break for the Turd.

Agreed. The other note is that in many of these tossups, Trump is losing, and several of those are currently outside the margin of error.

Trump winning would require all of the ones within the margin of error to break for him.

Reactions: MitchLL
Agreed. The other note is that in many of these tossups, Trump is losing, and several of those are currently outside the margin of error.

Trump winning would require all of the ones within the margin of error to break for him.
I'm still expecting some "shenanighans" from tossup States with GOP Governors. Iowa and Arizona come to mind.

To be fair Monmouth just released a poll for registered voters that was +6 Trump. Probably shave a few percentage points off that because it’s registered instead of likely voters.

Average them out and you’d land right around the Selzer poll the other day showing a tie.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT