ADVERTISEMENT

A poop thread

Rudolph

HR Legend
Oct 18, 2001
Sitting here with a little diarrhea, something I ate not agreeing with me, as I start to blow up this bowl I am hit with a barrage of sneezes, like ten in a row. In the midst of this I start laughing. What a damn mess. Pretty fun little life vignette, though. It’s good to be alive. /csb

Sitting here with a little diarrhea, something I ate not agreeing with me, as I start to blow up this bowl I am hit with a barrage of sneezes, like ten in a row. In the midst of this I start laughing. What a damn mess. Pretty fun little life vignette, though. It’s good to be alive. /csb

"Here I sit my cheeks a flexin', given birth to another Texan."

Reactions: Rudolph
kz8dKn4.jpg

I'll take down 10 busch lights tonight and a jalapeno burger, and visit this thread tomorrow with the update...................

Thanks to this thread I’m reminded of an experience from childhood that I remain scarred from. It was July. It was Adventureland. Nature made a call to young Kinnick.At.Night. Into the stall I went. And witnessed something that I still wonder to this day if I merely imagined. In the toilet, coiled neatly like a hose, was a turd at least two feet long. Minimum. And with the diameter of a soup can. No TP. No attempted flush. No frills. Just sitting there gloriously. Like a mahogany python. Whomever or whatever birthed that...wow. It was a museum piece.

People who write on shithouse walls..roll their shit into little balls..people who read those words of wit..eat those little balls of shit

Lone Clone wishes he had diarrhea. His bowel
movements are so rare in his old age. He sits on
his toilet every day with the same lament:

"Here I sit broken-hearted.
All I have done is only farted."

The only stones that Lone Clone can throw is
the kidney stones he passes. His urologist
has put him on regimen of 10 glasses of
water each day.

ADVERTISEMENT