ADVERTISEMENT

A preschool teacher led her students in an anti-Biden chant. The school has apologized to parents.

I wonder if this was the same school that had the kids singing hymns to President Obama.

Teacher is/was dumb for doing this. However, this is a private Christian school and the parent is concerned about her child being indoctrinated?
Agree. ^^ I think it is poor form for ANY teacher to bring their politics into their classrooms, regardless of whether or not I agree with their choice of candidate/policy. But, why is this national news?

Although I think the teacher erred and should be corrected, why do I need to know about this here in Iowa? Can a parent sending their kid to a private Christian school be that surprised that a teacher there isn't a Democrat?

Correct her and move on...but today every chance to play up a controversy and/or create a drama is not missed I guess.

At least you know you are a lame, perpetual victim. When you lose your self awareness that's when things go bad.
OUCH! As a victim shouldn't you be courting me to exploit for political purposes? I'm worth at least a letter on the end of an anagram.

Agree. ^^ I think it is poor form for ANY teacher to bring their politics into their classrooms, regardless of whether or not I agree with their choice of candidate/policy. But, why is this national news?

Although I think the teacher erred and should be corrected, why do I need to know about this here in Iowa? Can a parent sending their kid to a private Christian school be that surprised that a teacher there isn't a Democrat?

Correct her and move on...but today every chance to play up a controversy and/or create a drama is not missed I guess.
Oh I’m sure LOTS of opportunities to play up a controversy are missed.

ADVERTISEMENT