ADVERTISEMENT

A School Reopens, and the Coronavirus Creeps In

I don't think the kids will be required to be online learning on the days off, but there could and should be things like Lexia and ST Math that they could work on at home in the evenings...or if possible at Daycare. Basically, they won't be required to join into a live lesson during the day. I think there will also be times where they will be able to go to a district "1st Grade Classroom" to get content for that particular day or week to work on when they aren't on site." Teachers will have a recorded lesson.

I think in our district teachers will be recording/creating lessons each week,rotating by school, that will go out to kids from every other school, if that makes sense. One week, Washington will have created the lesson. Next week Jefferson. Next week Adams. Kids from ALL schools will have access to these, from the way I understand it.

Hopefully we only have to have these issues for this semester.

Hopefully we only have to have these issues for this semester.
Yep. I already don't like my schedule. Less time with kids and more time doing who knows what just to help out or district zoom meetings that don't sound fun, to me. The fun in my job is the kids, by far.

Reactions: gohawks50
Jesus. I don't even know which classes I'll have on which date or how many kids to expect in person and online. Hopefully the three days of in-service we have before classes start is enough to figure everything out haha.

Not much direction or instruction here yet.
Same here. I get the feeling the powers that be don't really have a clue and are counting on us to "fix it"...as usual. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT