ADVERTISEMENT

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex

So obviously you can’t Louis CK the flight attendant, but offering a horse? He gave Amber Heard like $7 million when he tried to F her. A horse is just insulting.

Reading the article...

I imagine if you're really rich, you'll run across a number of women that would do that sort of thing for a nice tip. If you step in it with one that wouldn't, I guess you could pay them off.

Chinese massage parlor ladies will do it for a lot less, that's for sure.

Reactions: NCHawk5
When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
My take on stuff like this has always been that there are quite a few women that will happily play this game... if it gets them something. ($$$) Which you know, if it's consentual, whatever.

But a percentage of them will be skeeved out and insulted by the proposition. If this is true, he probably should've screened better.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Reading the article...

I imagine if you're really rich, you'll run across a number of women that would do that sort of thing for a nice tip. If you step in it with one that wouldn't, I guess you could pay them off.

Chinese massage parlor ladies will do it for a lot less, that's for sure.
Still curious what cost Bill O Reily 16 million.

My take on stuff like this has always been that there are quite a few women that will happily play this game... if it gets them something. ($$$) Which you know, if it's consentual, whatever.

But a percentage of them will be skeeved out and insulted by the proposition. If this is true, he probably should've screened better.
Alcohol, weed, and ego will hurt your screening game. Or it's more exciting if there's some danger involved.

Sooo…is a massage standard for space x flight attendants?

I’m a poor so have no idea…but I know I’m in the minority on this board. What gives

When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

I only half tongue on cheek use the term affluenza, but all of the people I know in real life that were born into silly money are effing weirdos. Weirder than homeschool kids.

Alot of racism in this thread. Just believing the accusations because he’s an African American? Racism strikes again, guilty until proven innocent.

We need to old yeller this joke already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT