ADVERTISEMENT

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex

Democrats are trying to cancel Dave Chappelle. ****ing Christ dude

Who the hell cares about dave chappelle. republicans tried to cancel an election, do you not care about that? republicans tried to hang their own VP, you do not care? the VP was scared to get in the security vehicle because he thought he would be killed by trump supporters, do you not care about that? People died on Jan 6th, do you care? dave chappelle is your example of bad things the democrats are doing, really?

So Musk said put up or shut up. He challenged the accuser to come up with an identifying scar or tat the public doesn't know about.

Who the hell cares about dave chappelle. republicans tried to cancel an election, do you not care about that? republicans tried to hang their own VP, you do not care? the VP was scared to get in the security vehicle because he thought he would be killed by trump supporters, do you not care about that? People died on Jan 6th, do you care? dave chappelle is your example of bad things the democrats are doing, really?

Pretty sure that was sarcasm

Why didn't he do that before he paid her a quarter million dollars?
Musk paid her $250,000? Are you sure? If he did pay her, what did the payment actually cover?

Is there some reason why you automatically believe a 3rd party instead of Musk?

I wasn't there, and neither were you. I don't know Musk, the accuser, or the accuser's friend. Do you know any of these people? Do you have reason to believe one over another?

Musk paid her $250,000? Are you sure? If he did pay her, what did the payment actually cover?

I wasn't there, and neither were you. I don't know Musk, the accuser, or the accuser's friend. Do you know any of these people? Do you have reason to believe one over another?

Is there a post my musk saying he didn't pay her or is the only information we have is that he did pay her? He's just another trump, they get themselves into trouble and then pay to get out. Is it really that hard to believe?

Is there a post my musk saying he didn't pay her or is the only information we have is that he did pay her? He's just another trump, they get themselves into trouble and then pay to get out. Is it really that hard to believe?
Nope, it's not hard to believe. It's also not hard to believe Musk. Why is "the friend" speaking out now, after Musk turned a little more conservative? Why do some people always believe the woman, no matter what? Kind of like all the people believed Rebeka Jones on the Covid website story.

250 K??? she must have been really hot!! I mean I have gotten some pretty hot chicks for less than $500.00.... oh you are probably referring to the hush money, my bad LOL!

Reactions: fsu1jreed
So Musk said put up or shut up. He challenged the accuser to come up with an identifying scar or tat the public doesn't know about.

A good percentage of victims look anywhere but that area. Honestly, not a good look for Elon saying that. Pretty terrible one honestly.

Say a dude exposed himself to you, are you examining them close enough to identify their markings?

If so, bravo on being a top notch penis-looker-at'r.

Reactions: LBoogie28
What happened was Musk jumped into the political ocean and guess what, the sharks start attacking. Next time he needs to stay in the boat.
Probably. Can't know for sure on the timing of the story... but given that it was years ago and given how in-the-headlines Elon has become recently, very well may be no coincidence.

Reactions: Moral
When republicans do it, republicans don’t downplay it, they embrace it and treat it as a positive. It’s a weird concept to understand how republicans talk “family values” but then do just the opposite. Republicans talk the constitution and then try to overthrow the government and are proud to say it. Republicans are now proud to be racists. That’s the scary thing about republicans these days, they’re not hiding or downplaying anything.
They go overboard, but Trump's bulldozing of the media and political class in the wake of all kinds of attacks on him as a person -- some of which were well deserved -- was fun to watch.

The voters said... well, we'll decide, and we don't think these transgressions are a big enough to change our vote.

And Trump didn't fold.

That's exactly how I would've played it. It's like fine, here are my warts, whatever. Decide what it means to you.

Insider has documentation from the settlement but Musk says "tell me what my dick looks like" and people like Finance are all "ah-ha!!"
Really. Why doesn't insider share the documentation? I'll take a side when I see some evidence.

They go overboard, but Trump's bulldozing of the media and political class in the wake of all kinds of attacks on him as a person -- some of which were well deserved -- was fun to watch.

The voters said... well, we'll decide, and we don't think these transgressions are a big enough to change our vote.

And Trump didn't fold.

That's exactly how I would've played it. It's like fine, here are my warts, whatever. Decide what it means to you.

What we've learned is that there is a large percentage of the people who are actually not very good humans. trump realized it along the way and played to it. People started feeding off of it and still do. Trump knows there's a group of people who would love a civil war, so he suggests it. Trump knows there's a group of people who would storm the capital, so he suggests it. Trump knows there are racists, so he encourages them. He has become the leader for everything that's wrong with our country.

Nope, it's not hard to believe. It's also not hard to believe Musk. Why is "the friend" speaking out now, after Musk turned a little more conservative? Why do some people always believe the woman, no matter what? Kind of like all the people believed Rebeka Jones on the Covid website story.

Why do you always believe the male republicans? Chances are they’re guilty. History has proven that.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT