ADVERTISEMENT

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex

I wasn't his wife. Just another employee. Is more of what I got.
Who cares? That’s the best she’s got. Let’s hear his side. Guys like Elon work insane hours, no surprise relationship problems occur with people like him.

Who cares? That’s the best she’s got. Let’s hear his side. Guys like Elon work insane hours, no surprise relationship problems occur with people like him.
That's relationships folks. Always messy and difficult. Probably has better, but prefers not to be sued into oblivion. Plus they have like 4 kids or something. Probably nice not to poison that well either.

Last edited:
Weird that Musk responded at all, and his response was to tease the public that there is more to this story... Well, go on!

Considering the tongue lashing he gave the left just this week, the timing of this does not shock me.

So tell me, is there like a bullpen of women somewhere the DNC or some oddball group arranges to have various women on deck ready to whip out a “he whipped it out” story 24/7? I’d say that is impressive if true.

Would a woman sue an ordinary Joe who did this?

No. There's no money to get.

However, if she can somehow blame Joe's employer, then she might have something.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Just not smart Elon, any smart man (like myself) knows that you recruit the hottest, high price call girls to be flight attendants first. Sure, it'll cost far more, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Not that I've thought about this much or anything

Considering the tongue lashing he gave the left just this week, the timing of this does not shock me.

So tell me, is there like a bullpen of women somewhere the DNC or some oddball group arranges to have various women on deck ready to whip out a “he whipped it out” story 24/7? I’d say that is impressive if true.
He already settled long befor le he decided to troll the left. It’s the right that suddenly decided to embrace him, and now you have another groper as a hero.

Here's another thought: That $250,000 settlement probably contained a confidentiality clause. If this stewardess violated the contract, then Musk can claw that money back....

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

Reading the article...

I imagine if you're really rich, you'll run across a number of women that would do that sort of thing for a nice tip. If you step in it with one that wouldn't, I guess you could pay them off.

Chinese massage parlor ladies will do it for a lot less, that's for sure.
How much less? Asking for a friend.

And another thought... $250,000 sounds like a lot of money.

But until we know the annual salary of a Space X Flight Attendant (a pretty rarified job), we can't really make a judgement on that.

Settlements are typically based on "damages" and a year's salary is about right for this sort of claim. It's not like she can get a job somewhere else in the "space tourism" industry.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Business Insider’s parent company was once owned in part by Jeff Bezos.

Business Insider’s CEO Henry Blodget was accused of securities fraud and is banned from the securities industry.

Someone bought $3M Put option position today on TSLA stock expiring tomorrow.

Regarding the story it is probably at least in part true. The guy has 5 sons with first wife and another son with Grimes. He jokes about 69 and 420 as two things that “are pretty great you know.” He obviously enjoys sex.

That sounds expensive- don’t you just want to settle? You know “it will cost more to go to trial”

No, first you have to convince a lawyer that you have a case. If he accepts you as a client, he'll send a "demand letter" and the negotiations start from there.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT