ADVERTISEMENT

A victory for America just occurred

Lone Clone posted on 3/27/2015...
Harry Reid isn't going to run for re-election.
We need many, many more from both sides of the aisle to follow suit to have any significant victory, LC.

It's amazing we still have a country left after this guy. Falling on his face and getting all bruised up could not happen to a better individual. Goodbye and good riddance Harry boy.

There are some very well connected people back in Las Vegas Nevada who will be wanting to have a word with good old Harry when he returns. I expect they want their money back. He might slip and fall and have another "accident" like he did before. These folks won't screw around.

Originally posted by hooper56:
There are some very well connected people back in Las Vegas Nevada who will be wanting to have a word with good old Harry when he returns. I expect they want their money back. He might slip and fall and have another "accident" like he did before. These folks won't screw around.
Hooper: Do you speak with authority on this matter? Are you personally familiar with "well connected" people in Las Vegas? Or do you enjoy the movies like the rest of us?

Originally posted by efg2008:
Originally posted by hooper56:
Hooper: Do you speak with authority on this matter? Are you personally familiar with "well connected" people in Las Vegas? Or do you enjoy the movies like the rest of us?

"Get in the trunk"

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli"
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT