ADVERTISEMENT

A video that y'all might enjoy from SEC Land

My question is ...... how will the Nebraska mods ban this video and the creator of the video form the internet?
Go Big Red!!! GBR!!!

Georgia, Tennessee and Florida State all belong in that video. Auburn as well.

I'd give a pass on Georgia. Last natty was 1980 (and one in 1940's). Always a season-wrecker for someone; typically in the natty conversation at beginning of year.

Definitely Tennessee. What about VA tech? Miami? I’m sure there’s more.

Either way that was amusing thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08

Of those, only Tennessee truly belongs in the "has been" category. Georgia doesn't count because it's having arguably one of its best periods in program history right now, but simply can't get over the hump. That may change one day. Florida State - let's revisit in a decade. Auburn is a Jekyll-and-Hyde program that can completely suck one year, and compete for a playoff spot the next.

The dead blue bloods: Nebraska, Tennessee, and Miami

Texas still can get recruits.

I think Georgia is one of the top programs in the country right now not named Clemson or Alabama

Priceless! I guess it might be the forgot the west coast bias, but come on Hawk fans, no one mentioned our opponent from the Holiday bowl? How about USC? There's another dumpster fire, for well over a decade. Their neighbor UCLA used to be at least 2nd tier, and they haven't been worth a damn since the 80's. Pretty slim on the west coast these days....:p

The SEC shorts people are pretty good.

2009_the_hangover_034-e1478128709486.jpg.cf.jpg

CLASSIC!!

Teams that could also qualify:

Miami (FL)
Tennessee
BYU
Colorado (Sadly)
Hawaii (To a lesser extent)
UCLA
Georgia Tech

Miami was top 5 just a couple years ago and Georgia? Really? Come one people. No where as sad as Nebraska or Tennessee.

Also, the husker fan board was even funnier than the video

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Tennessee is the lesser Nebraska from the SEC.

The Vols have a great history in the 1930's and 40's. Then they had several short great periods over the next 40 years. They were pretty good in the 1990's. Since then they have joined Nebraska in not doing much.

It's hard for an old guy like me to realize that it has been almost 2 decades since the Vols and Cornhuskers had a top 10 team or went to a big bowl game.

They do a great job. While 98% of the videos are SEC oriented (there is a Big 10 one from a few years ago that you might skip), if you follow college football you might enjoy them.

it was well done but man I could think of many more schools, maybe UCLA and maybe USC , miami, so on

ADVERTISEMENT