ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Biden is a vote for Elder Abuse

I’m not voting for either one.
Senility, dementia, lack of character, incompetence on a grand scale. All of the above,

If you choose otherwise you’re free to do so. My absent vote won’t make a difference but I value my vote and neither is worthy IMO.

Yep.

And a woman of color would be an absolute disaster as leader of the free world. Can’t have that. 🙄

Yes, it's the pigment in her epidermis that's the problem......

See the thing about epidermis is, it's like skin, but it's more than that, it's layers, but it's also like you, like who you are, like layers.....

Senility, dementia, lack of character, incompetence on a grand scale. All of the above,

If you choose otherwise you’re free to do so. My absent vote won’t make a difference but I value my vote and neither is worthy IMO.
I’m slowly heading in that direction.

I’m starting to get tired of liberals blaming Republicans for nominating a lifelong criminal, and rightfully so, while continuing to push ridiculous lies about there being nothing wrong with Joe Biden’s mental acuity.

It’s bullshit.

Elder abuse is a felony
happy-gilmore-ben-stiller.png

Let's see 2 old guys, one who has a competent administration that is navigating so many issues largely from the 2016-2020 debacle or the 34 felonies and counting unhinged lunatic. Who will have incompetent, evil and garbage people in his "administration" to do his bidding. Man this is so hard. Sarcasm..

I totally get that.

I just feel an obligation to vote at this stage in life. Haven't always felt that way and have skipped a few elections.

See the thing about epidermis is, it's like skin, but it's more than that, it's layers, but it's also like you, like who you are, like layers.....
You've been writing speeches again, haven't you.

I would agree with Kamala on almost nothing politically.

The only reasons anyone ever offers for why she would be the worst leader of all time is because she’s an awful human being and slept her way up the ladder. And the latter is no doubt a racist innuendo.

If character is the really the concern with Kamala, then no one can actually believe Trump is a better alternative.

Yep.

And a woman of color would be an absolute disaster as leader of the free world. Can’t have that. 🙄
Literally nobody hates Kamala because she's a woman of color lol people hate her because she's an idiot who has endlessly failed upwards. You do recall she is the official border czar of the worst illegal immigration crisis in this nation's (and the world's) history as a single example of why she is unfit.

I’m slowly heading in that direction.

I’m starting to get tired of liberals blaming Republicans for nominating a lifelong criminal, and rightfully so, while continuing to push ridiculous lies about there being nothing wrong with Joe Biden’s mental acuity.

It’s bullshit.
It's bullshit that these are the choices. That doesn't change the fact that these are currently the choices. One of them will be POTUS. You're certainly free to abstain, but that action should silence you on the presidency for the duration of that president's term. If you're willing to accept what everyone else chooses, you really have no say in what you get. Kinda like if you let everybody else pick the restaurant, you don't spend the entire meal bitching about the choice. Eat your dinner.

And don't be fooled, goldmom is voting for Trump.

I'd like to hear your rationale about Trump and a team of potential criminal yes-men would be better than either Biden or Harris with their team around them.
Start a thread on that subject.

I'm on record about my vote. It's not Biden or Trump.

The only reasons anyone ever offers for why she would be the worst leader of all time is because she’s an awful human being and slept her way up the ladder. And the latter is no doubt a racist innuendo.

If character is the really the concern with Kamala, then no one can actually believe Trump is a better alternative.
So only a woman of mixed heritage would ever sleep her way to the top? Hmm. There’s your innuendo…

Reactions: Finance85
Agreed. It's amazing the right choice is as clear as it is though.
I mean, right?

It’s like you were the victim of a home invasion. After breaking into your house and stealing your life savings the thugs give you a choice - before they leave they’re all either going to sodomize your wife or gang rape your daughter.

Totally up to you. It’s your ‘choice’.

Everything is racism.
What does her color have to do with it?
Everything when identity politics is involved unfortunately (which the left has gone all in on unfortunately)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT