ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for trump

I'm afraid that he will invade the baltics and even Poland. That's how a nuclear war starts. If Putin thinks we won't intervene then there is nothing to stop him from doing it. It's very naive to not look at it that way. I guess the good news for you is if you are wrong nobody will be around to tell you I told you so.
a nuclear war starts when Obama tells iran they can make nukes

It's a good thing Obama told them just the opposite then.
17zris.jpg

As I've stated many times, I will not vote for Trump or Clinton. That said, Trump is just trying to get some NATO members to start carrying some of their own weight. Pay up that is. Share in the cost. Any reasonable person understands what he meant when he said those things. Every Democratic pundit got their talking points, as I see you've gotten yours.

Stop falling for this horseshit. They both pull this crap and both sides fall for it. Obviously you're no different.

You have no idea what those smaller country's contributions are. To try and put some numerical value on it is just stupid. Any reasonable person understands that Latvia is not going to be able to make the same military or financial contribution that Germany is. You need to stop ignoring the dozens of red flags that exist that Trump will be catastrophic to this country if he gets put in charge. I was right about Bush jr., I was right about Obama, and I'm right about this.

By the way, I get that you claim you aren't voting for either of these to, which if that is true, why are you even commenting on these things?

Reactions: cigaretteman
The simple truth is that trump supporters don't care. You could have trump himself say that he's backed by Russia and they'd argue why that's a good thing. They're beyond reason at this point. The Bernie bros are throwing a silly temper tantrum but the trumpets have lost their minds.

It is taking money from them now. You think the Saudis that funded the hijackers are all dead or something? Who cares if the foundation was around back then.

The foundation is slimy in every way. I do believe they have been and continue to take monies from all over the place and Hillary and bill did underhanded nefarious favors for these nations- particualry when she was sec of state. Claiming the Clintons orchestrated 9/11 is bit different tho. Hence why I mentioned what I did. I would very much like to know who was complicit in the attacks. Maybe the upcoming investigation into the foundation will uncover some real details. I am not optimistic.

So like I said, both candidates are a nightmare. I'm not defending Trump.

So why are you in this thread? Probably to help with your insecurities would be my guess. Hey everyone, see how little Jan cares from his responses in this thread? LOL!!!

You have no idea what those smaller country's contributions are. To try and put some numerical value on it is just stupid. Any reasonable person understands that Latvia is not going to be able to make the same military or financial contribution that Germany is. You need to stop ignoring the dozens of red flags that exist that Trump will be catastrophic to this country if he gets put in charge. I was right about Bush jr., I was right about Obama, and I'm right about this.

By the way, I get that you claim you aren't voting for either of these to, which if that is true, why are you even commenting on these things?

Nobody ever said that a country like Latvia should contribute the same as a country like Germany. Point that out if it was said.

And I can comment on whatever I like.

So why are you in this thread? Probably to help with your insecurities would be my guess. Hey everyone, see how little Jan cares from his responses in this thread? LOL!!!

Do you ever get tired of acting like a child? You're like a pesky little disgusting fly that just won't go away. Have a good one.

The foundation is slimy in every way. I do believe they have been and continue to take monies from all over the place and Hillary and bill did underhanded nefarious favors for these nations- particualry when she was sec of state. Claiming the Clintons orchestrated 9/11 is bit different tho. Hence why I mentioned what I did. I would very much like to know who was complicit in the attacks. Maybe the upcoming investigation into the foundation will uncover some real details. I am not optimistic.

Of course they didn't orchestrate it. As I said, just tried to post something as ridiculous as the OP. That's all. ;)

Reactions: DrVenkman
Do you ever get tired of acting like a child? You're like a pesky little disgusting fly that just won't go away. Have a good one.

Aww Jan. I'm sorry you're insecure. That's not my problem. See you in the next politics thread that you don't care about. LOL!! What a dipshit

Aww Jan. I'm sorry you're insecure. That's not my problem. See you in the next politics thread that you don't care about. LOL!! What a dipshit

You poor little oompa loompa. Your pissy personality has to be a product of short man's syndrome. Sucks to be you.

You poor little oompa loompa. Your pissy personality has to be a product of short man's syndrome. Sucks to be you.

Not pissy at all. I just love calling out your hypocrisy (which of late is really easy to do). I expect someone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else to at least understand that point.

Not pissy at all. I just love calling out your hypocrisy (which of late is really easy to do). I expect someone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else to at least understand that point.

No, it's pissy. You need to accept that most men/people are taller than you. Stop acting out like a child and own up to your shortcomings. You were just dealt a bad hand. I'd feel sorry for you, but you've been acting like such an asshole, it's hard to do.

No, it's pissy. You need to accept that most men/people are taller than you. Stop acting out like a child and own up to your shortcomings. You were just dealt a bad hand. I'd feel sorry for you, but you've been acting like such an asshole, it's hard to do.

24 of your 28 posts are politics related today only. And the other 4 had political underlying themes but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Tell us again how much you don't care about this election. LOL!!!!

24 of your 28 posts are politics related today only. And the other 4 had political underlying themes but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Tell us again how much you don't care about this election. LOL!!!!

Counting his posts is pretty creepy. Just saying

We've had the height and weight thread, you know you're 1" taller than I am. I guess that makes you an oompa loompa too. Welcome to the club.

Oh, I care about the election and this country. I just will not be voting for Trump or Clinton. There are other choices out there if I feel their worth it. And, there are the downstream races that I will be voting for.

Now, lets get back to this fetish you seem to have for me. You're a little prick who is height challenged that simply can't get enough of me. Sorry, but I don't roll that way. Natural might be your guy though.

You'd think at some point, your oompa loompa ass would get tired of playing the same old tired game. But apparently, you're too stupid to understand how tired it is.

Reactions: fredjr82
You have to have hard evidence in order to convince the mouth breathers of the facts staring them directly in the face.

No derk, it's definitely creepy. This little prick is one angry little midget that simply has nothing better to do than "call people out" as he puts it, and pester them for weeks/months//years. You'd think for a "guy" that has kids to raise, he'd rather spend time with them. Oh well.

Reactions: fredjr82
why is anyone worried about Russia? According to Obama:

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida,” Obama said. “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s"

why is anyone worried about Russia? According to Obama:

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida,” Obama said. “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s"
I've always been worried about Russia. But especially since Putin has come into power. The evil he portrays makes our two candidates seem like St. Francis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT