ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Brooks - Cadet World Champ

I know Mr. Brooks posts here, so I wanted to give a Hawkeye congratulations to Aaron Brooks, who just won a Cadet Freestyle World title!

Kurt McHenry also won his second Cadet World title earlier today, as well. USA!

Kerk won it as well. Brooks is non stop, McHenry is nasty. Looking at the wingspan on Brooks makes me think of a cross between Metcalf (high motor) and Ruth. Well done gentlemen.

Congrats to all these young wrestlers. All would look great in black & gold no rule against a man dreaming right ?

Reactions: el dub
Let me get this straight. Maryland has produced 2 Cadet World champs and a senior level champ this year. What is going on over there? I never heard of Maryland wrestling and all of a sudden, they are putting out world level studs like crazy. Maybe there is something to the PD3 guy.

Let me get this straight. Maryland has produced 2 Cadet World champs and a senior level champ this year. What is going on over there? I never heard of Maryland wrestling and all of a sudden, they are putting out world level studs like crazy. Maybe there is something to the PD3 guy.

Don't forget Helen

Reactions: honkey69
crabcakes-and-wrestling-thats-what-maryland-does.jpg

. . . and if only I had grown up in Jamaica I could run like U. Bolt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT