ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers lashes out against NFL, ‘woke mob’ in defense of vaccination status

Why does anyone give a fick it this guy lied about it to the public? His boss knew and the NFL knew. WHO CARES???? Real 1st world problems we got going on here!!!!

So…people should not care that a QB in a sport they follow lied about his vaccination status. However, you feel perfectly fine caring that people choose to care. It seems tome the others are a bit more justified in their reaction than you are to yours.

Unless, of course, you don’t believe in “lie shaming.”

They don't care. The NFL, the owners, the players...they are just jumping through the hoops to keep the Covid crazy fans off their backs and the players on the field.
I knew that fine would be nothing. Rodgers would have paid that up front if he could have.

Dozier: went to ER despite vax.

Rodgers: didn’t go to ER despite no vax.

So?

The ratio of people, overall, who go to the ER is >6:1 unvaccinated vs vaccinated.
You seem uncomfortable with that fact, and instead want to post anecdotes.

So?

The ratio of people, overall, who go to the ER is >6:1 unvaccinated vs vaccinated.
You seem uncomfortable with that fact, and instead want to post anecdotes.

Posting anecdotes is literally what you just did two posts ago.

You said horse pills didn’t work for Rodgers. That’s not data. That’s a throw away anecdote.

Nope. I've posted the data for you, in a JAMA link.
You continue to ignore that, and stick with memes and Facebook posts.
I don’t do DisgraceBook, and I post my memes - if I happen to run across one I find amusing - in the meme thread.

Keep posting Pfizer talking points, shill.

@Aaron Rodgers.....

dumb-and.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jerome Silberman
ADVERTISEMENT