ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Smith of Waukee Commits to Yale (2021 Prospect). Wanted to play Power 5 Football. Iowa coaches Had Shown Increased Interest

He's listed as 5-11; maybe to the top of his hair, and 170. Probably, 5-9 1/2, 161, and would get broken in the B1G. He is smart, though, committing to play Ivy League football.

He's listed as 5-11; maybe to the top of his hair, and 170. Probably, 5-9 1/2, 161, and would get broken in the B1G. He is smart, though, committing to play Ivy League football.
So add some weight and he's rondale moore size? I'd take rondale, even if you only get him 40% if the time lol

The Ivies work differently. You get lots of financial help based on family income. They also find sponsor families. Think of them as your own private bagman.

My.son was recruited to about half of the ivies. You submit your tax returns and list all assets and they come back to you with what you pay. That's it. No scholarships. No bagmen. No sponsors. Just here is the bill based on what you own and your tax returns. No FAFSA either.

My.son was recruited to about half of the ivies. You submit your tax returns and list all assets and they come back to you with what you pay. That's it. No scholarships. No bagmen. No sponsors. Just here is the bill based on what you own and your tax returns. No FAFSA either.
My daughter was recruited for rowing. Top 5 national prospect. We were told they would set up a sponsor family. Expected to have dinner with them 4 times a year or so. The fact that Princeton has dining room societies you have to join kind of turned her off because of the elitism. Chose to go West instead.

My daughter was recruited for rowing. Top 5 national prospect. We were told they would set up a sponsor family. Expected to have dinner with them 4 times a year or so. The fact that Princeton has dining room societies you have to join kind of turned her off because of the elitism. Chose to go West instead.

Cool. My son was not a fan of the ivies either and went in a different direction. We didn't get to the point of sponsor families but two of them offered their guaranteed admittance for an athlete thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT