ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Taylor nails it. USC Tampered & Offered Pitt WR Jordan Addison Massive NIL Deal BEFORE he entered Transfer Portal. Over $3M Plus a House

i guess he could return to Pitt but I think he's looking for at least 2 things:

* A stud QB who can get him the ball (USC & Bama can do that; not sure about Pitt)

* A huge NIL deal (Pitt tried to match USC but....)
Well they have a former USC QB on the roster for next year.

i guess he could return to Pitt but I think he's looking for at least 2 things:

* A stud QB who can get him the ball (USC & Bama can do that; not sure about Pitt)

* A huge NIL deal (Pitt tried to match USC but....)
Obviously...I understand that, but the PFF College tweeted "Former Pittsburgh star..." As you know (and PFF College should know), being in the portal doesn't mean you're leaving. It means you're investigating all available opportunities.

My questions are:

(1) Is Addison a "former Pittsburgh star," or did PFF College err in their tweet?
(2) If Addison is, in fact, a "former Pittsburgh start," when did that occur?

It's probably just another hype-up press mistake. Then again, maybe they do have some inside info, and it accidently (or, intentionally) slipped out.

It is what it is now. Iowa better get on board and start trying to get some big-time donors lined up. You're going to need a ton of cash to get guys like Proctor. Can HawkeyeReport start an NIL collective? I'm good for a few hundred bucks.

Reactions: bumpstock
It is what it is now. Iowa better get on board and start trying to get some big-time donors lined up. You're going to need a ton of cash to get guys like Proctor. Can HawkeyeReport start an NIL collective? I'm good for a few hundred bucks.
Blair might know, but I think that HawkeyeReport is an entity of Rivals.com, and Rivals.com is associated with virtually every major college in the country.

I don't see it happening. That said, I agree with you that somebody needs to get the Hawkeye NIL program(s) going, and offered to the public soon if they're going to become competitive.

Perhaps the HR Lounge has more insight into the future of Hawkeye NIL Collectives.

You can currently throw a few C-notes at any current Hawkeye player(s) who has/have a NIL endorsement(s); it's essentially the same thing as contributing to their collective.

Last edited:
Obviously...I understand that, but the PFF College tweeted "Former Pittsburgh star..." As you know (and PFF College should know), being in the portal doesn't mean you're leaving. It means you're investigating all available opportunities.

My questions are:

(1) Is Addison a "former Pittsburgh star," or did PFF College err in their tweet?
(2) If Addison is, in fact, a "former Pittsburgh start," when did that occur?

It's probably just another hype-up press mistake. Then again, maybe they do have some inside info, and it accidently (or, intentionally) slipped out.
If I understand it right, when a player enters the transfer portal, they would go off scholarship at the end of the semester. So most players who enter the transfer portal are often potentially screwed if they don’t find a landing place, because most coaches won’t gamble that he comes back and recruit someone else to fill that slot. Obviously this guys good enough that the Pittsburgh coach will hold a scholarship for him, but I don’t think it’s factually incorrect to call him a former Pitt player…he’s not actually on the team at the moment.

Blair might know, but I think that HawkeyeReport is an entity of Rivals.com, and Rivals.com is associated with virtually every major college in the country.

I don't see it happening. That said, I agree with you that somebody needs to get the Hawkeye NIL program(s) going, and offered to the public soon if they're going to become competitive.

Perhaps the HR Lounge has more insight into the future of Hawkeye NIL Collectives.

You can currently throw a few C-notes at any current Hawkeye player(s) who has/have a NIL endorsement(s); it's essentially the same thing as contributing to their collective.
Something should come out soon.

ADVERTISEMENT