ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron White appreciation thread

Gary-Waterloo

HB All-State
Apr 26, 2003
I think he is so under appriciated. He has been so good for Iowa with his effort and his garbage baskets. I think people focus on his flaws too much rather than what he does bring to the table.

Totally agree too. I unfairly railed on him after the MN, NW, and first half of Rutgers game but he's been an absolute stud.

Thanks so much Whitey for your efforts. Keep it going!

Mark my words -- 10 years from now no one will remember Aaron White.

My favorite player growing up was Roy Marble. I was almost certain that would always be the case. Not just because of tonight, but this did put a stamp on it of sorts, Aaron White is my favorite Hawkeye of all time.

If Iowa can go to the sweet 16, White should to down as one of the best Hawkeyes ever. I really love players like him. Youd don't run plays for him but he still scores.

Through hard work, Aaron has made himself a complete player. Since his freshman year, he has become a player who can shoot the 3, the mid range jumper, can post up ( love the hooks tonight), and rebound consistantly. Hardest worker we have had in a long time. We will remember AW for a long, long time. Great Hawkeye!

Played like a man possessed.

I'm just so happy for the players, coaches and especially all of us fans! Hawkeye Nation deserves this moment!

In 10 years, we will be able to thank the performance and legacy of Aaron White for helping to usher us into a new golden era for Hawkeye hoops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT