ADVERTISEMENT

ABC panel criticizes Democrats meddling in GOP primaries: 'Embarrassingly hypocritical'

He voted for Trump impeachment and isn't a election denier and a "threat to democracy" like Gibbs which is the point chis...

Quit carrying that Dem party slop bucket chis...
And was awful the rest of the time including here. I'm not carrying anything RINO Bill Kristol is telling you what I knew a long time ago above. Figure it out finally.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Please get a clue finally. 90% of your outrage is on the wrong side on almost everything and most certainly this. The Dems made the right decision here for the best odds in November, period

This is absolutely true. But financially supporting that "demagoguery and authoritarianism" - for whatever reason - is also "very dangerous" and "does its share of harm". Giving these people a platform...and that's EXACTLY what money does - to spew their hateful speech makes you complicit. There is no out for that...no rationale that can excuse it. Sorry.

This is absolutely true. But financially supporting that "demagoguery and authoritarianism" - for whatever reason - is also "very dangerous" and "does its share of harm". Giving these people a platform...and that's EXACTLY what money does - to spew their hateful speech makes you complicit. There is no out for that...no rationale that can excuse it. Sorry.

His and my point is both candidates are shit overall and it doesn't matter who was the candidate from a GOP standpoint. It matters to help make it as easy as possible for the Dems though. The GOP is that awful now this strategy makes sense I was leery on this a bit but then seeing Meijer last night eliminated that.

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
His and my point is both candidates are shit overall and it doesn't matter who was the candidate from a GOP standpoint. It matters to help make it as easy as possible for the Dems though. The GOP is that awful now this strategy makes sense I was leery on this a bit but then seeing Meijer last night eliminated that.
Giving Gibbs a platform to spread his vile, shit views - again, REGARDLESS OF THE RATIONALE - can not be excused. Are we now supposed to financially support the most extreme anti-abortion candidates - the people who would charge a woman with murder - because KS seems to tell us that it will create a backlash? That's bullshit no matter how you slice it.

Giving Gibbs a platform to spread his vile, shit views - again, REGARDLESS OF THE RATIONALE - can not be excused. Are we now supposed to financially support the most extreme anti-abortion candidates - the people who would charge a woman with murder - because KS seems to tell us that it will create a backlash? That's bullshit no matter how you slice it.
The GOP is this terrible and Meijer being a quiet pos doesn't make anything better. Sorry this is where we are at and it isn't because of the Dems.

"It's hypocritical because Democrats have been saying that election deniers threaten our very democracy. So you're going to go out and in effect campaign for an election denier because you made a political calculation that it might serve your interest. I think it means Democrats cede the high ground on this."

ABC panel criticizes Democrats meddling in GOP primaries: 'Embarrassingly hypocritical'

This shit needs to stop, but don’t act like these lunatic candidates aren’t right up your alley, Northern.

The GOP is this terrible and Meijer being a quiet pos doesn't make anything better. Sorry this is where we are at and it isn't because of the Dems.
I don't disagree that today's GOP is a worthless party and that has not one thing to do with anyone but the GOP. That's not what this is about. It's about giving them the financial means to spread their shit in its most evil form...and that I can not condone. Period.

Too many people just vote party line. It is hard to really get to know the candidates and what they truly believe, but that does not mean we should not try.
I used to not. Now I can’t even vote R which I did consistently in my own state. Republicans aggressively went after my job, taking money out of my pocket. I see 99% falling in line with an authoritarian wannabe conman. When lifetime Republicans are telling me how horrible the party is, and when I see what MTG and Hawley and Cruz are saying, and more importantly how they are voting AND that the white supremacists and Neo-Nazis are supporting them…yeah…I feel quite comfortable voting democrat.
But you guys go ahead and latch on to some dumb strategy by Democrats and equate them to Trumpism.

It’s a strategy. I think it’s stupid. But don’t let that keep you from seeing the threat that today’s Republican party is to democracy.

Bin ignores the 4th of July trip to Moscow. Ignores CPAC in Hungary. Trump trip to NK. Honoring Kim. Honoring authoritarians. But THIS is his stupid both sides moment like he’s clinging to life. Head in sand. Shame on you people.

Reactions: Ree4 and HawkMD
Neither party will "fix" this. They both want one thing...power.
Sure they do. One party actually tries to help everyday Americans. Our tax dollars come back to us. One party sends the money to the wealthy. This isn’t a both sides thing no matter how desperately you try to make it so.

Reactions: HawkMD
I used to not. Now I can’t even vote R which I did consistently in my own state. Republicans aggressively went after my job, taking money out of my pocket. I see 99% falling in line with an authoritarian wannabe conman. When lifetime Republicans are telling me how horrible the party is, and when I see what MTG and Hawley and Cruz are saying, and more importantly how they are voting AND that the white supremacists and Neo-Nazis are supporting them…yeah…I feel quite comfortable voting democrat.
But you guys go ahead and latch on to some dumb strategy by Democrats and equate them to Trumpism.

It’s a strategy. I think it’s stupid. But don’t let that keep you from seeing the threat that today’s Republican party is to democracy.

Bin ignores the 4th of July trip to Moscow. Ignores CPAC in Hungary. Trump trip to NK. Honoring Kim. Honoring authoritarians. But THIS is his stupid both sides moment like he’s clinging to life. Head in sand. Shame on you people.

There are many politicians who are only in the business to grift off of the rest of us, but I believe that there are some who truly want to make society better. It is up to us as the voters to vote out the former and find and encourage more of the latter. I do agree that right now there are a lot of grifters in the GOP, led by the King Grifter.

Sure they do. One party actually tries to help everyday Americans. Our tax dollars come back to us. One party sends the money to the wealthy. This isn’t a both sides thing no matter how desperately you try to make it so.
Pull your head out...both parties are garbage. Keep allowing yourself to be gaslit though....

The best thing that could happen to the GOP would be 200 Meijers and Kinzingers and Cheneys. Yes, you’d hate their politics but at least the differences are on policy.

There is no excuse for supporting these MAGA fringe candidates. None. Zero. It’s a dumb ****ing strategy.

Pull your head out...both parties are garbage. Keep allowing yourself to be gaslit though....
Nope. False equivalency. You’re wrong. If in 4 years you turn out to be correct I will own it. At this point there’s not one thing Republicans in leadership are doing that makes me think I am. I watch their votes. I listen to them. They bent the knee to a lifetime conman. Can you say the same of the Democrats…honestly?

Then run against him on his record. You simply do NOT give money to an even more extreme candidate - especially a Trump-backed extremist - because you think that person would be easier to beat.

Bingo this a gamble for the Dems but the problem is they are gambling not only their political futures and ideals, they are also gambling democracy itself.

Unacceptable

Reactions: Ree4 and globalhawk
"It's hypocritical because Democrats have been saying that election deniers threaten our very democracy. So you're going to go out and in effect campaign for an election denier because you made a political calculation that it might serve your interest. I think it means Democrats cede the high ground on this."

So Republicans get played because their base is a bunch of mindless sheep and gullible rubes, and its the Democrats' fault?
GOPers accusing Dems of dirty politics and doing whatever it takes to win an election is just adorable.
"Agreed!"

-John McCain's fictitious illegitimate black child

Reactions: Chishawk1425
And was awful the rest of the time including here. I'm not carrying anything RINO Bill Kristol is telling you what I knew a long time ago above. Figure it out finally.
Listen to Kinzinger at the 4:40 mark…

He thinks it’s F’d up…

ADVERTISEMENT