ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion Poll

Elaborate because I don’t think that graph says what you think it does?
How? Says majority of Americans are in line with existing restrictions in R states. 11% of people polled are in favor of murder. 31% in favor of manslaughter.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
Pretty interesting results.

Explains why the D’s didn’t get a bump when the Roe news came out.

1. It is not so much a bump as base energy that they may get, which can be important in midterm cycles where turnout is otherwise lower.
2. Trafalgar leans r, so while these questions seem fairly straightforward I’d guess you could probably discount a few points.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
So everyone they polled is in favor of abortion, it is a shame the SC is going to overturn what a majority of the people feel is a woman's right

Reactions: Tom Paris
Elaborate because I don’t think that graph says what you think it does?
Because the majority of Americans want stricter controls on abortion than the D bill put forward by the senate. Add the numbers of folks who want to ban-limiting through first trimester and it comes to 58%. First trimester is stricter than the Mississippi 15 week limit.

Only 41% were onboard with the D Senate bill by those results

Dishonest way to spin those poll results.

No it is not, every single person in that poll is in favor of abortion.

This issue is a for or against, no equivocation is allowed. If you think aborting a baby is wrong then how that baby got there or who the abortion will save does not matter.

Abortion wasn’t legal in any state in WW2.
So did America win with a bunch of dummies? Damn lucky, huh?

I’m not anti choice but I’m also not pro-abortion as a go-to means of birth control either. So I bet I’m kinda with a slight majority of Americans.
The opening line may be the most ridiculous attempt at a point I've seen on here in weeks. And that's really saying something.

Second paragraph-neat. Your views are noted. Please convince your fellow party members to change their backwards ways.

The opening line may be the most ridiculous attempt at a point I've seen on here in weeks. And that's really saying something.

Second paragraph-neat. Your views are noted. Please convince your fellow party members to change their backwards ways.
Stop with the condescending remarks as to my point. I wouldn’t be surprised if your credentials as an MD have served to make you just a wee bit overconfident in your supposed intellectual abilities.
If you don’t think my point is applicable then you may certainly state such.
And I may continue to point out that your overly broad assertion that only intellectually inferior persons reside in states where there are anti abortion laws is not the case.

I’ve already outlined my reasoning for siding with Rs
Because you are a republican no matter how much you try to convince everybody you are “independent”.
Or you just prove my theory that “independents” are really republicans in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Because you are a republican no matter how much you try to convince everybody you are “independent”.
Or you just prove my theory that “independents” are really republicans in disguise
LOL. I’m no republican sir. You can try all you want to group me with them, it doesn’t make me one. I know it’s much easier to converse with a bobble head who’s party line on every issue. You won’t find that from me, quit looking.

LOL. I’m no republican sir. You can try all you want to group me with them, it doesn’t make me one. I know it’s much easier to converse with a bobble head who’s party line on every issue. You won’t find that from me, quit looking.

You refer to Republicans as "us". Seriously...

I'm not 100% positive and too lazy to actually look it up, but I'm an easy 80% sure that you have.
I’ve always claimed independent status as I disagree with Rs on a lot of things. Moderate libertarian would be more accurate than republican, but I never go full libertarian because that’s just stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT