ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion Poll

Stop with the condescending remarks as to my point. I wouldn’t be surprised if your credentials as an MD have served to make you just a wee bit overconfident in your supposed intellectual abilities.
If you don’t think my point is applicable then you may certainly state such.
And I may continue to point out that your overly broad assertion that only intellectually inferior persons reside in states where there are anti abortion laws is not the case.
I'm sure you think you made a salient point regarding abortion laws in the 1930s to today's America, just because our military of the day defeated the military of the day of the Axis. You did not. They're 2 totally separate things you threw a rope around and tried desperately to pull together.

In regards to the argument of the average intelligence of the blue states who will allow individual freedom to make their own medical decisions vs. the red, low life, intellectually inferior, economically stunted states who hate individual freedom and small government...I'll support the former. Unfortunately, my idiotic state reps have tried to drag us down into the latter.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Dr's creed: First do no harm
Jwolf: stay still little bugger while I rip your limbs off and suck your brain out of your skull

I'm sure you think you made a salient point regarding abortion laws in the 1930s to today's America, just because our military of the day defeated the military of the day of the Axis. You did not. They're 2 totally separate things you threw a rope around and tried desperately to pull together.

In regards to the argument of the average intelligence of the blue states who will allow individual freedom to make their own medical decisions vs. the red, low life, intellectually inferior, economically stunted states who hate individual freedom and small government...I'll support the former. Unfortunately, my idiotic state reps have tried to drag us down into the latter.
So you're self proclaimed brilliant but aren't smart enough to move. Things that make you go hhhmmmm.........

Reactions: goldmom and NCHawk5
You go full stupid constantly. Don't sell yourself short.
Coming from a “doctor” like you, this is meaningless. The most corrupt and disingenuous group of individuals other than attorneys in this country. With no moral compass or genuine care for anyone.

Reactions: goldmom

If you chose to ignore my legit and historically valid observation it’s probably because you realize you made an emotional statement that’s addressed with facts. As the kid who was perhaps one of the smarter ones in your class - Doctors should be - you get used to making statements that the other kids stop questioning or debating.
And when you get called you get personal.
Just move on. 😉

Coming from a “doctor” like you, this is meaningless. The most corrupt and disingenuous group of individuals other than attorneys in this country. With no moral compass or genuine care for anyone.

I would respond but I'm too busy counting my kickback from those covid vaccines.

If you chose to ignore my legit and historically valid observation it’s probably because you realize you made an emotional statement that’s addressed with facts. As the kid who was perhaps one of the smarter ones in your class - Doctors should be - you get used to making statements that the other kids stop questioning or debating.
And when you get called you get personal.
Just move on. 😉

Lol. You really think you made a point. It's adorable.

I would respond but I'm too busy counting my kickback from those covid vaccines.
I bet doc, I bet. Comes with the territory of your profession. Believe it or not, some of us weren’t stupid enough to blame the opioid crisis entirely on pharma lobbyists. You have the MSM and big brother on your side, that’s for sure.

Who the hell are the 11.8% saying they’re fine with abortion up to the point of delivery? I don’t care where people stand on abortion in general, but this is straight disturbing. Assuming poll is legit.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT