ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Deplorable

200w.gif

At least they don’t steal valor and pretend to be a veteran on the internet.

200w.gif

Looks like you had a great weekend raging on HORT the whole time. What a phucking loser. My apologies to HORT for not being here and keep my little bitch boy in line.
I’m sure you have my post count with basement precision! What was was it, girlie?

200w.gif

Click on your profile and you'll find out how big of a phucking no life loser you are. Pretty simp, even for a simp.
I don’t understand? Let’s meet so you can draw a picture for me?! 😍 How many flags did you burn this weekend, comrade?

• Love
Reactions: HIWILLE
I don’t understand? Let’s meet so you can draw a picture for me?! 😍 How many flags did you burn this weekend, comrade?

200w.gif

How many times did you claim to be a vet this weekend for the discount? Or were you too busy rage posting on HORT to get out of your shack?

200w.gif

How many times did you claim to be a vet this weekend for the discount? Or were you too busy rage posting on HORT to get out of your shack?
It wasn’t about being a Vet this weekend, Illhan, it was about honoring those who died in combat. Maybe we can meet and I’ll draw you a picture?!

Reactions: HIWILLE
It wasn’t about being a Vet this weekend, Illhan, it was about honoring those who died in combat. Maybe we can meet and I’ll draw you a picture?!
200w.gif

You sure want to meet up real bad. Sorry stolen_valor, I'm not into dudes. NTTAWWT. I'm sure there are clubs in your area where you can find what you want.

I feel like we're near a breakthrough with our special little HORTer. It feels like he's dropping the "marine" schtick and maybe coming out as his true self. He's been my little bitch for quite some time but maybe if he keeps reaching out for meet-ups, he'll find the right person IRL and he can truly be the little bitch he so wants to be.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT