ADVERTISEMENT

ActBlue CHINA CHINA CHINA

Trump is garbage...so is Biden so is Kamala.

It so strange to see how tribal this is. Obviously this system is corrupt and what is going on here is wrong, but depending on your tribe you defend it. The system is owned by the rich.

Is this election your first encounter with the concept of political parties? Turning 18 in time for November?

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
^^^^ Watches CNN and didn’t find out Biden was a turnip till MSM told him and he’s talking sources.

Be better Comrade

You are like 0-10,000 on this B.S. This fake news stuff really is annoying and needs to stop. I hate the internet for creating all this sh!t. You aren't doing anything but making those as dumb as you nod their head in agreement. You already got them and the rest of us are quite frankly tired of the total misinformation. Give me a legit link from a legit news source or GTFO.

You are like 0-10,000 on this B.S. This fake news stuff really is annoying and needs to stop. I hate the internet for creating all this sh!t. You aren't doing anything but making those as dumb as you nod their head in agreement. You already got them and the rest of us are quite frankly tired of the total misinformation. Give me a legit link from a legit news source or GTFO.
^^^ Also in favor of censorship and banning thinking for self or outside his preconceived truths. Indoctrinated most likely by the schools and overeducated.

Be better than this Comrades

• Haha
Reactions: Hawked
^^^ Also in favor of censorship and banning thinking for self or outside his preconceived truths. Indoctrinated most likely by the schools and overeducated.

Be better than this Comrades

Censorship? Spreading lies is criminal. Fake shit is all over the place and there's an industry going into this election to spread lies and misinformation. Newsmax is THE posterchild of dishonesty and untruth,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT